Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^^ Friday Morning Thread ^^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I have already worked 50 hours at my full time job this week and 30 at my part time job this week so I can be off today and tomorrow. I am taking my son and my dad to the Tri Star show in Houston. We will be leaving for the show shortly. If you want me to keep an eye out for something please let me know. I will keep checking in on mobile throughout the day. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Have fun at the show! The list of signers attending that thing is amazing. Are you planning to buy an autograph ticket for anyone? Only $86 to have Pete Rose sign a baseball!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Have fun at the show! The list of signers attending that thing is amazing. Are you planning to buy an autograph ticket for anyone? Only $86 to have Pete Rose sign a baseball!

Not planning on purchasing any auto tickets. I went to the show in January and only went on Saturday and did not have enough time to look at everything I wanted to so I am going today and Saturday this time and should have time to hopefully find a couple of deals for the MT

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies

I off to do the rest of the yard work, and head over to the Union Hall to hit up the retirees and beg them for some votes for Monday's Run-off election I'm in.
Going to have to work tonight until 3am start at 3 pm it makes for a long day. But I think I want the weekend off again since I can do some more around my house.

Also gat an e-mail on the pool liner I ordered on Monday. It is back ordered until June 9th and i would not get it until about the 16th. So I just as them for a different one they had in stock that has a different pattern. It should be here by Wednesday or Thursday since it shipped today already. I was hoping it was here today from the original order but I guess I have to wait now. I have no choice :lol:

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Morning Kiddies

I off to do the rest of the yard work, and head over to the Union Hall to hit up the retirees and beg them for some votes for Monday's Run-off election I'm in.
Going to have to work tonight until 3am start at 3 pm it makes for a long day. But I think I want the weekend off again since I can do some more around my house.

Also gat an e-mail on the pool liner I ordered on Monday. It is back ordered until June 9th and i would not get it until about the 16th. So I just as them for a different one they had in stock that has a different pattern. It should be here by Wednesday or Thursday since it shipped today already. I was hoping it was here today from the original order but I guess I have to wait now. I have no choice :lol:
Watch out for those skeeters!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Afternoon fellas. Ready for the weekend and getting done with moving.

Seller had four different Vlad GU cards for sale with 6.99 starting bids, 11.99 BINs. I offered him $25 total shipped for them and he bit. Pretty cheap for some good cards. All 3 of the Pristines are the refractor versions /25, and the SPX is gold version /50.

pristine1.jpg
pristine2.jpg

pristine3.jpg
pristine4.jpg

Last edited:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I have already worked 50 hours at my full time job this week and 30 at my part time job this week so I can be off today and tomorrow. I am taking my son and my dad to the Tri Star show in Houston. We will be leaving for the show shortly. If you want me to keep an eye out for something please let me know. I will keep checking in on mobile throughout the day. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

12-19-2009064302PM.jpg

any of these

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Looked like it was going to rain ... now it won't for a while. Gonna try to put the block work in around the garden before the rain does come (because it looks like it'll be some heavy **** when it does hit).

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Love the fact that the McGwire Archives card is on the 1980 design.

And the /99 "Silver" versions really seem to look nice!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
It was a slow day at work this afternoon. Started raining on me when I was on my way home for lunch and rained for most of the afternoon so we had to quit mowing. We got a few things done in the maintenance shop.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Just read the end of last nights thread. Congrats Alex! Which ball player are you going to name the kid after? Lol

Thanks dude! Luckily it is not twins, but when we were waiting to confirm I had the okay to name one Felix :)

Made it to the show, it's in a different building this time

Hope the show was fun and successful!

Afternoon fellas. Ready for the weekend and getting done with moving.

Seller had four different Vlad GU cards for sale with 6.99 starting bids, 11.99 BINs. I offered him $25 total shipped for them and he bit. Pretty cheap for some good cards. All 3 of the Pristines are the refractor versions /25, and the SPX is gold version /50.

pristine1.jpg
pristine2.jpg

pristine3.jpg
pristine4.jpg

Nice job Brad! Your Vladdy collection seems to be a great filler between the Grace and Rabbit stuff :)

Good evening all!

Right back at ya sir!

Looked like it was going to rain ... now it won't for a while. Gonna try to put the block work in around the garden before the rain does come (because it looks like it'll be some heavy **** when it does hit).

At least rain is better than snow for your weather year :(

Love the fact that the McGwire Archives card is on the 1980 design.

And the /99 "Silver" versions really seem to look nice!

Agreed, and neat to see Canseco and him in matching uniforms. Too bad Archives didn't have a dual of them.

Members online

Latest posts