Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bowman Scout Autographed Cards For Anyone Interested

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
As you may or may not know, I signed 25 of my "Bowman Scout" cards for inclusion in last year's Bowman Draft Picks.

I recently received a gift from Topps (see scan) - 215 more of these Bowman Scout cards. They gave them to me, this time as a gift, to give out to whomever I choose. The only difference is these aren't serial numbered. They did this because us scouts had to return them all last time.

I bought an assortment of multi-colored Staedtler felt markers for the occasion, the same type I used last time.

If any of you want to receive this card, I'd be happy to sign them in the color ink of your choosing, and will inscribe them however you like (no profanity, though).

I've already mailed out about half of what you see here to the BO boards; now I'm offering the rest of them to you.

I will mail as many as ten of them for any one person here. All I ask is postage - $2 for 1-5 cards, and $2.50 for 6-10.

PM me your wishes - what color ink and what inscription you desire (do not make them in this thread), and I will reply with my payment info. Thanks.

Scout_Gift.jpg

Last edited:

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Are you part of a larger issue of similar cards or is this kind of a special card? I would like one possibly.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Are you part of a larger issue of similar cards or is this kind of a special card? I would like one possibly.

I was one of three people who won a contest, and this was one of the prizes. The other two also have cards made.

Members online

Latest posts