Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh yeah, Payback is on...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Did anyone else's stream keep rewinding during the show?

I'm pretty sure it was a production issue

Probably had 5 or so instances through the entire show where it jumped back a second or so. But that is better than any online live streaming I've had elsewhere

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
The #Bluetista thing was pretty funny. The caning on Reigns back was pretty intense for WWE now days. I wonder if that is why they had him put his shirt on before they all stood over Triple H at the end.

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
I thought this PPV was another example of horrible booking with Brie quitting and Bray getting buried - literally
And the constant misuse of Kofi Kingston is getting tiresome

Action was good but can't mask the terrible booking

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I thought this PPV was another example of horrible booking with Brie quitting and Bray getting buried - literally
And the constant misuse of Kofi Kingston is getting tiresome

Action was good but can't mask the terrible booking

The only horrible booking was Cena literally burying Wyatt.

The rest was pretty good I thought.

Hard to do much with Bryan with him being hurt so they gotta think on their feet.

Kofi is a mid-carder who appeals to kids. That's the onloy reason he's still around

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
The only horrible booking was Cena literally burying Wyatt.

The rest was pretty good I thought.

Hard to do much with Bryan with him being hurt so they gotta think on their feet.

Kofi is a mid-carder who appeals to kids. That's the onloy reason he's still around

If Brie turned in DB and sided with Stephanie and the Authority it would have been GOLD

Or have Nicki "influence" DB to give up the strap for Brie

Lots of angles

Kofie doesn't really appeal to anyone - I know that bc be would be featured more often to help sell merch - that's why they keeping Rey Mysterio around - even though he can't stay healthy for 2 weeks

And what was Kane doing?
I have no explanation for it

Just my opinion obviously

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
If Brie turned in DB and sided with Stephanie and the Authority it would have been GOLD

Or have Nicki "influence" DB to give up the strap for Brie

Lots of angles

Kofie doesn't really appeal to anyone - I know that bc be would be featured more often to help sell merch - that's why they keeping Rey Mysterio around - even though he can't stay healthy for 2 weeks

And what was Kane doing?
I have no explanation for it

Just my opinion obviously

I agree, it would have been better if they swerved the fans and had Brie set up Bryan. That would have been great!

They actually half-ass explained why Kane interferred during the show. Apparently, Kofi tweeted about Bryan not being treated right so they said during the show that Authority must have sent Kane to do their bidding

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
!

They actually half-ass explained why Kane interferred during the show. Apparently, Kofi tweeted about Bryan not being treated right so they said during the show that Authority must have sent Kane to do their bidding[/QUOTE]

So Did Kofi interfere with Kane / Cena?
I stepped away

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
!

They actually half-ass explained why Kane interferred during the show. Apparently, Kofi tweeted about Bryan not being treated right so they said during the show that Authority must have sent Kane to do their bidding

So Did Kofi interfere with Kane / Cena?
I stepped away[/QUOTE]

I was hoping Kane was going to say he was a Boliever.

Members online

Latest posts