Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^ Monday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
baseball games next seven days and I 'll set up three times . Only working four days this week . Hope to start swimming lessons next week - make enough to pay for chemicals .
At least they will have fireworks Friday --------- hope no rain but forecast says some coming

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Hope everyone has as good of weather as we do here, at least to start.

So, quick question, Josh Harrison's (Pirates 3B/OF) 2008 EEE Black Status auto true 1/1 is listed at $110 BIN. Seems like a really good price, am I right or crazy?

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas.

On the Harrison below. If you wait a bit, it'll drop big. It's overpriced, IMO. With Pilanco coming in the next few days, Harrison is destined for the bench.

Morning all!

Hope everyone has as good of weather as we do here, at least to start.

So, quick question, Josh Harrison's (Pirates 3B/OF) 2008 EEE Black Status auto true 1/1 is listed at $110 BIN. Seems like a really good price, am I right or crazy?

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Couple other things.

Listed my Taveras refractor auto on his debut day. Listed at $275 Obo. After numerous $180-$225 offers and my counters of $250, someone accepted it at $250. Very pleased. Probably left money on the table, but I doubled up on it and didn't want to be greedy.

Secondly, anyone else have problems with blank screens, when you open threads on the iPhone app? Sometimes I have to refresh 3-4 times to get it to open.

Thirdly, for you 90's guys. What should I realistically expect out of a Chipper 91 desert shield BGS 5.5? 6.5'a seem to get $226, so I'm holding out for $190. Have a $170 offer I am sitting on, but this card is not within my arena of knowledge.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

47bc852e-43ca-4312-bcf4-f41cb3519f85_zpsa5a6d657.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone. Working both jobs today, then the part time job all day tomorrow then leaving for Chicago!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Short work week for me with my mini vacation coming up. After having to work Memorial Day I'm ready for a long weekend (4 days). I'm hoping it goes by quickly at work since have a lot to get done. We have a service on Wednesday and we have to excavate the grave today I believe. We also have to drill a few more graves for cremation burials as well

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning all! Hope your first week of June is a good one.

I've got 6 new Don Zimmers to chase in Topps Archives (Base SP and 6 autos). Knocked off one of the hardest ones first at what I think was a great price. It's the purple /10. Got it for $19.99. A gold /50 ended yesterday at $39.99, so not sure why I got this so cheap, and was the only bidder. Only thing I saw was that it was a 24 hr. auction, don't think that helped the seller. Picture wasn't very good either.
$_57.JPG

And this morning this Vlad sketch was listed with a $27.99 BIN - been looking for a Vlad sketch and I really liked this one, so grabbed it.
$_57.JPG

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Morning everyone. We had 4.5 inches of rain in my area since Friday so everything is soaked. I was able to sell enough cards over the weekend to pay for the auction I won last night so that was a nice bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts