Bowman cards they were on the thread you started to sell them, and you have not even bothered to answer, I can see why you would have problems selling on here.
Kirby Puckett Collection: 2148/2990 71.84% (As of 5/13/14)
Current Most Wanted Kirby Puckett's (As of 2/5/17):
1. 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold
2. 1992 Ace Novelty #307
3. 2015 Panini Prizm Blue Baseball Retail Parallel
4. 2016 Donruss 1982 Test Proofs Magenta/10
5. 2015 Panini Cooperstown Golf
The other problem I have is the PM's and responses. People will post or send a message asking for a lot price and then they don't respond ever or it takes forever. It pops up on the screen and says you have a message, if you ask for a price you should be able to respond immediately or within an hour or so. I have people not respond for 48 hours and expect to still have the same offer sitting there.
Its the most annoying part of trying to sell here IMO.
Always buying chrome slabs from 2012-2014 at up to 100% of ebay!
Always buying raw chrome from 2013-2014 at up to 90% of ebay!
All subject to players, condition, prices, sellers, among other variables.
Like everything else it comes down to member base. The 'active' member base here is predominantly store (brick & mortar or otherwise) owners, prospectors, flippers, breakers/sellers, collectors no longer actively collecting, and eBay sellers looking to make a few bucks. Rounding that out are just a select few who would have no real opportunity to buy or sell here for what they need.
Yes, it does seem like transactions board is dominated by prospects.I've slowly lost interest in prospects other than the ones that play for my team.I don't even rip boxes of Bowman Draft anymore.
Will Style 13
Brady Anderson Collector currently 932/1245 75%
I would love to buy more cards here, but here are my issues...
- Terrible descriptions!! I do not want to look at every "Look at this steal!!" thread. Tell me what card you are selling in the description.
- NO LISTS! NO PICS! NO PRICES! I won't even bother.
- I am not a prospector. I only have PC stuff. I want to pay the lowest price possible. Not because I want to flip, but because it helps my dollars go further.
- Very low diversification of available cards. I want Josh Hamilton, Michael Young, and HOFer autos. Those are not items listed too often and when they are I have to search like crazy to find them or I stumble upon them accidentally. I'd rather just search eBay or COMC.
That's a lot of things to fix and I do not know if it can be done.
Collect HOFer Autos
Former Super Collector of Juan Gonzalez and Ivan Rodriguez
My Pudge site: https://www.freewebs.com/gonzaleznut/
My Photobucket: https://s887.photobucket.com/albums/ac79 ... F Autos/