Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ Tuesday Morning Thread ***** 6/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning. Go Phillies!

09-05-2009042343PM.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. No sleep last night. Going in for a sleep study tonight, so hopefully there's resolution to the sleeping issues soon. Hoping y'all have a great day.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all. Coming down with a doozie of a cold. Throat is super sore this morning. Not digging it at all ...

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Virginia is headed back to Omaha for the college WS. At least one of my teams is playing well.

Enjoy a tall, cold, glass of iced tea for National Iced Tea Day today.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Morning all. Virginia is headed back to Omaha for the college WS. At least one of my teams is playing well.

Enjoy a tall, cold, glass of iced tea for National Iced Tea Day today.

Even while wearing my Hokie football shirt, I'll pull for UVA's baseball team in Omaha;)
DANNY

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
What a morning. I feel asleep last night on the couch playing with the Topps Bunt app with my new Andre Dawson pick ups spread across the living floor because I was scanning them until I got distracted with this app and I wake up and there water leaking from my roof through the ceiling fan and its flying all over the living off the blades and dripping right onto my cards that I left on the floor. What are the odds that the only night I fall asleep with cards on the floor that my roof would leak right on top of them? Anyways all the cards seem to be fine, but there is water settling on my ceiling sheet rock but when I go into the attic there is no water and the there is no damage to my roof, I have been up there this morning and I have no water pipes in the ceiling in this area. I took my ceiling fan down and have the wires exposed so I turned off the power and after over two hours of trying to find where mysterious water is coming from I am just sitting on my couch in the dark exhausted from crawling around in the attic. Hope everyone else has a better morning. By the way I scored 50 points last night on Bunt and if anyone wants to trade any cards please let me know and if anyone understands the rating on the back of the cards please help me understand, I would appreciate it, thanks.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Even while wearing my Hokie football shirt, I'll pull for UVA's baseball team in Omaha;)
DANNY

I am with you. Whenever our local boys (VT, UVA, VCU, ODU, etc., etc.) get to the national stage we stand behind them!

Edit: local boys OR girls!

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I would say "Good" Morning but it doesn't sound like that is possible for a few of you. No sleep, getting sick, wet Dawson cards... you guys need to get with the program!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning. I'm not sick but my wife has been since Sunday, with a high fever and sore throat. Hoping she feels better soon.

Hawk8, that sucks with the ceiling, hope you find the problem soon.

Picked up this really nice sketch card of Rabbit last night. Jay Pangan, the artist, captured his likeness very well!

maranville_sketch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts