Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panini Appreciation Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Thanks. The golds look nice in person. But I really found myself getting addicted to tracking down all the really whacked out parallels and figuring out which was which. Blue? Carolina Blue? Cosmic Haze? Blue Mojo? It was fun.

That’s awesome! Good luck with the last one! I’ve been trying to pick up all the Brewers Golds and any others I can find at a good price but have no delusions of completing any rainbows lol Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I want to state first that I do enjoy Panini products, but what is going on with the thickness of their cards? I've picked up more this year than previous years and it seems like everything needs a damn shadow box picture frame to fit them. Really nice products but does it need to be on 360 pt card stock to be called premium or high end? Let's knock these things down to half thickness and call it a day.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I tell you … this compony has not let me down! few months ago I pulled a many Machado auto redemption form home town heroes. now the redemption was about 4 years old but they sent me the exact card!
Now about a week and a half ago I got a retail box of leather and lumber and was missing the hit. I sent in the box and all the ack and within 1 week I got these!
GHIKUFIUYI.jpg

GU8P079T.jpg

now topps has taken care of me in the past but nothing like this! one week!

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
General question. Anyone know if Panini is actually operating at this time? I know when I went to NY recently, the Topps office was still closed. Topps Vault hasn't listed anything in over a year.

I ask because I have redemptions out with Panini that should have been slam dunks. I saw the live cards, yet I have sat through at least 3, maybe 4 cycles where nothing happens. I have emailed and called and left messages. SQUAT! Still have no cards and no answers. Thinking that maybe the CS department is remote and that redemptions just came to a halt, or at least that is my hope. I am so F'ing tired of getting screwed by ALL the companies over redemptions. Fleer & UD left me high and dry and now Panini possibly on 3 more. These aren't cards I pulled from their product either, these are redemption cards I bought specifically for my collection and paid solid money for, as was the case with Fleer and UD. What a racket these **** bags have got going. Sell on promises and never deliver. Redemptions should be banned! i know I'll never buy another one again.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
General question. Anyone know if Panini is actually operating at this time? I know when I went to NY recently, the Topps office was still closed. Topps Vault hasn't listed anything in over a year.

I ask because I have redemptions out with Panini that should have been slam dunks. I saw the live cards, yet I have sat through at least 3, maybe 4 cycles where nothing happens. I have emailed and called and left messages. SQUAT! Still have no cards and no answers. Thinking that maybe the CS department is remote and that redemptions just came to a halt, or at least that is my hope. I am so F'ing tired of getting screwed by ALL the companies over redemptions. Fleer & UD left me high and dry and now Panini possibly on 3 more. These aren't cards I pulled from their product either, these are redemption cards I bought specifically for my collection and paid solid money for, as was the case with Fleer and UD. What a racket these **** bags have got going. Sell on promises and never deliver. Redemptions should be banned! i know I'll never buy another one again.

Here is their Twitter account.. https://twitter.com/PaniniAmerica

I have sent direct messages before.. give that a shot..

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I don't do twitter either. Was hoping someone might have some knowledge. I suspect they are still remote working to some (or a large) extent.

Like I said, I am done with anything but collectible expired redemption cards. F all of the companies that used them, especially any that still uses any sort of redemption.

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
10/14/19 is my oldest opened redemption I am still waiting on. There's been no communication and nothing back from Panini. No responses, no calls, no emails, no replacements. Nada. My other two redemptions are from 9/18/20 and 4/1/21. So nearly hitting the 2 year and 1 year marks. I don't know if I will ever see these cards or get replacements. Every time I see updates on their redemptions it seems to only be for Basketball and Football. Rarely Baseball like my 3 outstanding redemptions are.

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
For the first time.... in nearly a year (9/18/20 this ticket was opened) I have had an updated on one of the three redemptions I have. I don't know if the actual card is being sent to me or if it's a replacement. I will post when it arrives next week.

2020 Donruss Optic Frank Thomas Fireworks Signature Holo

Attachments

• PaniniFrank.jpg
    PaniniFrank.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 11

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
Update

I did receive the Fireworks Frank Thomas. Though I have not received the other Frank Thomas auto even though they appear to have stickers on hand? I think it's odd they filled this one first and not the other. Still no movement on my Ichiro auto after 2 years.

Attachments

• FrankFireworks.jpg
    FrankFireworks.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 11

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Update

I did receive the Fireworks Frank Thomas. Though I have not received the other Frank Thomas auto even though they appear to have stickers on hand? I think it's odd they filled this one first and not the other. Still no movement on my Ichiro auto after 2 years.
That's is a cool looking card.

Members online