Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any super Dan Wilson fans out there? Something you might not be aware of...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
http://1978theyearitallbegan.blogspot.com/2014/06/appearance-promotional-items-dan-wilson.html

I was complaining a little bit on my blog about these types of promotional appearance items that seem to just disappear into collections. I have landed a few Steve Garvey pieces, but if someone doesn't try to sell one, then you might not never know they exist. I am guilty of this as well, as I attended a Dan Wilson signing in 2010 and obtained such an item. Since I collect autographs in general, but have no super love for Wilson, I just tucked it away in my collection and never shared the image with anyone. maybe some of these are out there. maybe they are still available through Wilson or the charity. Not sure...

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
Thanks for the heads up. I actually pick up Dan Wilson cards as my brother collects him, though not too actively right now.

Members online