Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Would like to know how this Kris Bryant autograph is a 10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
$_57.JPG

I thought the autograph grade was downgraded if it wasn't contained inside the autograph area.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Only if it goes off the card or sticker

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I don't really care one way or the other, but I don't understand how a sticker auto can get a 9 for running off the sticker "window," but an on-card auto won't suffer the same penalty for running outside of the auto "window"

beautiful card either way

selah150pslm

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ
I don't really care one way or the other, but I don't understand how a sticker auto can get a 9 for running off the sticker "window," but an on-card auto won't suffer the same penalty for running outside of the auto "window"

beautiful card either way

If an auto runs off the sticker then part of the auto is missing, that's not the case with this card (unless the auto were to run off the card). It's a matter of whether or not there is a complete auto present.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
$_57.JPG

Explanations have been good so far. It just seems like sometimes your grade is dependant upon the grader that day and how much of a bug they have up their ass. I don't like the randomness of it.

Members online