Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jaypers is a "GEM"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Gave out raw versions to my customers.
One had it graded

Attachments

• 1404313120721.jpg
    1404313120721.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 70

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I hope BGS doesn't call it an official 2013 Bowman Draft Auto on the slab, since that's not what it is.

The only official copies were #d to 25.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
More than likely it's a pc card. I'd assume Beckett knows at minimum it's not pack issued due to lack of numbering.

From all the ones I gave out (thanks again), only one was graded and more than likely, the others are in pc's too.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I don't know what beckett thinks. I can't find a specific "raw card" serial number lookup on the BGS site and when I enter that number in the "graded card lookup", it doesn't return the JP card - it's a corey patterson card.

as for raw card review, why bother? That certainly doesn't look tamperproof (like BGS says is one of the pluses of doing a RCR) and the label looks like could be done by someone in their basement since there is a handwritten number instead of all being professionally printer generated.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
I don't know what beckett thinks. I can't find a specific "raw card" serial number lookup on the BGS site and when I enter that number in the "graded card lookup", it doesn't return the JP card - it's a corey patterson card.

as for raw card review, why bother? That certainly doesn't look tamperproof (like BGS says is one of the pluses of doing a RCR) and the label looks like could be done by someone in their basement since there is a handwritten number instead of all being professionally printer generated.

Only handwritten number is for the auto grade.

Members online

Latest posts