Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Turned on IMPACT for the first time in probably a year...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
And its been about 5-10 minutes of a skit/scene with Anderson, Gunner, Christy Hemme and some dude named Samuel who apparently stalks Christy

Now it just transitioned to a different scene with Beautiful People and a referee they are leading on

Cut to commercial

People bitch about WWE being more entertainment than wrestling now but damn i mean wtf happened to TNA

They used to be the show I watched when I wanted to see good wrestling

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
It wasnt intentionally I watched it

I was channel surfing and it was on so I decided check it out

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I couldn't tell you what day, channel or time it's on.

I will give them credit when they tried to go attitude era some years back.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
I used to love TNA.. Honestly I watched it for all the former WWE/WCW/ECW guys mostly, although I was really did like some of the other guys and some of the Indy guys they picked up too but lately... It's horrible. And I have really low standards when it comes to wrestling shows TBH so when I say it sucks, that really says a lot about the product.

Last time I saw it I think Eric Young won the world title.. Don't really think he is championship material, but he did deserve it IMO. From what I've seen Bully Ray is "the guy" right now and he's been running with it pretty good.

I might tune in to see the buildup for the Team 3D/Hardys match I heard about.

Members online