Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Factoria Mall, WA Show Saturday - Who's Going?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jun 27, 2013
Seattle, WA
Who's going? I'll be setting up so stop by my table and say hi. Not sure of location of my table yet but I'll probably be wearing some sort of marathon shirt and will be with my brother, who wears glasses. I'm always trading for Edgars I don't have.

Jun 27, 2013
Seattle, WA
I'd love to make it. There are still a few James Jones cards I need to pick up, so I may come take a look. I do have a few Edgars I could pull off COMC if you need them: http://www.comc.com/Users/Ghumbs,sr,+edgar+martinez,i100,tn

I could definitely use the Platinum Gold and Crusade if you're interested in trading. Let me know what you're looking for or swing by my table and see if there's anything you would trade for.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
I would really love to make it over to the left side sometime to go to one of these. How big is it and is it worth the drive Spokane?

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I have never been. Maybe I can make it. Is it a Twin Oaks show? Any more details somewhere (times, is there an admission fee, etc)?

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I have never been. Maybe I can make it. Is it a Twin Oaks show? Any more details somewhere (times, is there an admission fee, etc)?
Factoria Mall4055 Factoria Mall S.E.
Bellevue, Washington
Zip:98006
40-FreeRon Oakden
Phone:206-533-2009
BBCM,BHK,BSCMJul 12 2014 Sat 10AM-04PM

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Looks like at least one member is setting up as a dealer. Are the rest of us just customers? Looks like i will go for sure, as i just got word of a package to pick up in Redmond. Not sure of the time frame yet, but I will shoot to be there before lunch if possible. I'll have my two kids with me so I am the 6'5" guy with the beard and the two pre-teen boys. That should help me stand out, but you never know...

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Well, that didn't happen today. For those who did make it, how was it? Too hot to be inside shopping for cards. In fact, I am about to hit the pool for a late afternoon cool down!!

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Spent almost a grand but that is pretty normal.

Best baseball deal was a Chris Taylor Bowman Chrome Gold auto for $20

Members online

Latest posts