Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jose Abreu non-auto Super pulled again in Super Deluxe Box Breakers from SBay by CardsInfinity

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Sucker born every minute and a way to ensure more suckers is to get those big breakers those big hits on camera lol

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Seventy two hundred dollars
Seven thousand two hundred bucks
$7200.00
$7,200.00
A used car

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
It took Yeti McSausage Fingers 5:07 minutes to open the first thing. I was watching at work with no sound, so hopefully the first 5 minutes had some entertaining audio. All I got to see was five minutes of some dude flipping around a bunch of felt sacks and trash bags.

For a product so expensive, you'd think someone would have standardized and glamorized the packaging a little bit. ****'s wrapped in recycled tissue paper and then heavy-duty, black garbage bags. The singles look like they were put into randon felt bags that the manufacturer just happen to have laying around. All different sizes and colors.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
The only way I'd break something like that is if there was a draft style but you did it like 200 slots at $40/each and clearly the top 10 would get something from the box and the bottom 190 would get a big ZERO hahaha. I mean at the end of the day, this is all a gamble anyways.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
So the SRP was about $3K and there were 10 slots..

The lucky bastard that bought 2 spots happened to get the top two spots..

Does anyone remember what the Non Auto Super sold for?

As I was watching the video, I had EBAY up to see what these would be if I had to get them thru EBAY..

Here is my list of approx values..

1. Abreu Refractor Auto - $350
2. Pele GU Auto - $300
3. Dual Lebron/Ewing - $750
4. Doug Martin 1/1 - $125 (ouch)
5. Dual Jordan/Russell - $1000 (it's a 1/1)
6. Bogaerts - Blue Refractor Auto $450
7. Payton Manning Auto Jersey - $500 (authenticated and has the nice gold "C" on the front)
8. Abreu non auto Super - ($2k ??)
9. Joe Dimaggio Pinnacle auto $300
10. FDR Auto Photo $1K

Does that sound about right..

If you had the top two picks, which two would you take..

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
The sell sheet doesn't show much but it shows a game used Lebron James high school basketball jersey? I have to imagine if that's true, that's a huge ticket item. It sounds like almost every item you get will be $200-$400 and then you're hoping for something $1k or more in your box to help make it right?

[MENTION=1802]Pinbreaker[/MENTION] - If the price of the box is $3k, that is much different than what I heard or saw, which was like $7.5k.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
So the SRP was about $3K and there were 10 slots..

The lucky bastard that bought 2 spots happened to get the top two spots..

Does anyone remember what the Non Auto Super sold for?

As I was watching the video, I had EBAY up to see what these would be if I had to get them thru EBAY..

Here is my list of approx values..

1. Abreu Refractor Auto - $350
2. Pele GU Auto - $300
3. Dual Lebron/Ewing - $750
4. Doug Martin 1/1 - $125 (ouch)
5. Dual Jordan/Russell - $1000 (it's a 1/1)
6. Bogaerts - Blue Refractor Auto $450
7. Payton Manning Auto Jersey - $500 (authenticated and has the nice gold "C" on the front)
8. Abreu non auto Super - ($2k ??)
9. Joe Dimaggio Pinnacle auto $300
10. FDR Auto Photo $1K

Does that sound about right..

If you had the top two picks, which two would you take..

$7,500 a box

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Before I saw the end of video I was thinking the breaker got all the hits to himself.What is the gold "C" on the NFL jerseys for?Captain?

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
The sell sheet doesn't show much but it shows a game used Lebron James high school basketball jersey? I have to imagine if that's true, that's a huge ticket item. It sounds like almost every item you get will be $200-$400 and then you're hoping for something $1k or more in your box to help make it right?

@Pinbreaker - If the price of the box is $3k, that is much different than what I heard or saw, which was like $7.5k.

Pulled

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
^^Wow, pretty nice. I have NO idea what that jersey and shorts would go for... has to be a lot. Otherwise, not a ton great in there... I think the MJ auto is huge and the Puig but don't remember anything else haha.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I actually think 2-3k (for those who have that $) is a good price on a full HS jersey when it's all said in done. It may be 10-20-50 years from now , but to me that's history. With that said I don't k ow how many jerseys made it out. If it was more than a half dozen or so , then it may not have a huge gain (5-10 xs)to go on it. But still nice regardless. If much rather have than a non-auto SuperFractor of JA for sure

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts