Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Wednesday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
I think Sandberg is going to stick with the Asche experiment at third but if Franco knows how to play 1st he might help end the Ryan Howard fiasco (.222).

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I think Sandberg is going to stick with the Asche experiment at third but if Franco knows how to play 1st he might help end the Ryan Howard fiasco (.222).

I think 1b is Franco's long term position, but the Phil's can't get rid of Howard, unless get just release him and eat the salary. No one is going to trade for him. They wasted so many years of his bat, keeping him in the minors until his age 27 season.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin all!

Parts are flowing at FoMoCo, the weather is cool for July, off work the next few days, off to Cleveland on Friday!

Fordman

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

b890ad4b-e117-46f1-9a18-fadb35e8a27f_zps4c457e65.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. This week has been great as far as sleep goes for me. I have been sleeping really crappy the last few weeks until this week. I'm actually able to sleep through the night instead of waking up every 2-3 hours

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all. Day 6 of no shower (or upstairs bathroom). Luckily, there's a toilet in the basement that works. Unfortunately, I haven't showered since Saturday, as we're trying to fast track fixing the one in the basement (which is like an old miner's shower, just something where you jumped in to wash up and that's it). So, hopefully today I can get to my ma's and grab a quick shower ...

Members online

Latest posts