Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'm back... It's been a while.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
Guess I should "re-introduce" myself. Used to frequent this site a lot more a few years ago... Went on a hiatus as life kept me busy. Also, a lot of my card buying funds went to other "hobbies". Trying to spend a little more time around here now, though. Although, I've got a baby due any day now, so we will see how well that works out. As you can see I'm a huge Jeff Bagwell fan and PC collector.

- Jacob

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Guess I should "re-introduce" myself. Used to frequent this site a lot more a few years ago... Went on a hiatus as life kept me busy. Also, a lot of my card buying funds went to other "hobbies". Trying to spend a little more time around here now, though. Although, I've got a baby due any day now, so we will see how well that works out. As you can see I'm a huge Jeff Bagwell fan and PC collector.

- Jacob

Welcome

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good lord I did not even know you where gone. See how much you have been missed. :lol:
And it seems everyone has been hard at work, in the Baby department lately as well since in the pass few weeks to a month, Sam Banks (Super Mario now), Junior Griffey and a couple others I have forgotten, have had kids. Griff's was yesterday July31 too.

Welcome Back
Richard

Last edited:

Members online