Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^~ Saturday Morning Thread ^~^~^~^~^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin All!

Parts are flowing at FoMoCo at normal speed.

My plans to drive to Cleveland yesterday for the NSCC was thwarted by an incoming emergency foster child, got to Grove City, Ohio, the call, turned around and went back home.

Enjoy Your Day!

Fordman

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning! Coffee is brewing and I should be leaving for the National within a half hour. I'll be wearing a Dunn Reds jersey and lugging around a black backpack. More later!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning! Coffee is brewing and I should be leaving for the National within a half hour. I'll be wearing a Dunn Reds jersey and lugging around a black backpack. More later!

sorry to hear you're being punished by having to wear the Dunn jersey

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Very few Reds fans at local stadium . I do have to make a 800 count for one customer , hope to work on it today .

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Have a great time at the National, for those going!
Girl's softball tournament behind the house this morning, with one idiot group of parents beating on drums at 7:00 AM.
DANNY

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Heading down to Mom's to take care of her 'til morning. Could be really easy and restful or a mash-up of yuck and upsetness. Hopefully, the easy one...:lol:

And for those who care, "Guardians of Galaxy" was very good and is definitely recommended!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Woke up and went to some garage sales this morning. There really wasn't a whole lot out there though. I didn't sleep very well last night either so I'm planning on taking a nap later today
[MENTION=2367]gt2590[/MENTION] I'm glad to hear that its a good movie. I was skeptical after watching a few of the first previews, but I've heard nothing but good things about it. Some have said that its their favorite comic book movie yet

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning everyone. Haven't logged in for a while, still waiting on a site administrator getting his sh*t together and settle a situation that has been ongoing since last November.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

7252d375-ad16-4753-99e4-fb156ae4a6ce_zpsc2fe8dbe.jpg

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Doing well Adam and Dan.

Garden has been growing slow due to the cool nights here, has been in the 40's here at night. Fishing has been hit and miss. Having problems with my outboard motor right now.

No National this year, should have went though. Could have stopped in Toledo to visit relatives I haven't seen in ages. I'll plan that trip another day..........

No pick-ups lately, just sent in a couple of Kris Bryant auto's to Beckett for grading. I did pull one base in one of my cases, and Andrew pulled another base for me in a break I was in a while back. Purchased a black refractor auto before the prices really skyrocketed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts