Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB 1990-91 Pro Set Stanley Cup Hologram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lemieux66

Apr 28, 2014
I want to buy a 1990-91 Pro Set Stanley Cup Hologram. Please let me know if you have one for sale or know where one is available for sale.

I will provide a finder's fee if I can acquire one and will pay a premium for a nice copy of this card. (I know, who wouldn't, right?!)

PayPal is ready to go so let's make a deal!

Jan 14, 2009
I want to buy a 1990-91 Pro Set Stanley Cup Hologram. Please let me know if you have one for sale or know where one is available for sale.

I will provide a finder's fee if I can acquire one and will pay a premium for a nice copy of this card. (I know, who wouldn't, right?!)

PayPal is ready to go so let's make a deal!

I know where you can find a nicer copy. Not mine but one of the better-looking examples I have seen (24+ year Pro Set collector).

Joshbauman

Aug 27, 2014

Joshbauman

Aug 27, 2014
You are missing the recent sales on eBay. One auctioned for $375 US and another was up for $250 as a buy it now and quickly disappeared. I just got lucky in June, seeing one for $80 and snapped it up immediately. Insane.

Lemieux66

Apr 28, 2014
Thanks for all of the responses. I was able to pick up a very, very nice copy at a great price.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
You are missing the recent sales on eBay. One auctioned for $375 US and another was up for $250 as a buy it now and quickly disappeared. I just got lucky in June, seeing one for $80 and snapped it up immediately. Insane.

I saw the sales.Damn, that must be some good sizzurp those buyers drank that night.Are they made out of gold or something?

Members online