Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

############# SUNDAY MORNING THREAD ############### 8/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Raining with thunder/lightning here too Stepper. We needed it though, I think it's been about ten days or so.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Dan, wish it would thunder and lightening here when it rained as well. Was quite the surprise the two coincide EVERY time in my time in Iowa. Loved it. We get lightening maybe once a year here. It's picked up more the last few years and we had it 4 times in 2 weeks last year.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Dan, wish it would thunder and lightening here when it rained as well. Was quite the surprise the two coincide EVERY time in my time in Iowa. Loved it. We get lightening maybe once a year here. It's picked up more the last few years and we had it 4 times in 2 weeks last year.

Im a fan of weather like this, just not hurricanes where we go without power for over a week and its 100 plus degrees.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Watched the movie "transcendence" last night. While the premise is far fetched the movie pushes the question of humanity to a level it blurs it, defines it then leaves you questioning it again. At least for me. Made me re-question my own thoughts. In the end it all fits together, for the purpose of the movie anyway but a great flick in my opinion

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good morning guys (at least for ten more minutes). Workin today, but will be off for a couple sundays this month, so I plan on going to the flea market on those days. The flea is always best on Sundays. Gosh, I wanna go thrift shopping right now instead of being here at work. That, or be at home scanning my cards I got this past month. Theres always something to do in my life these days...

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Doing pretty good Dave. How's the collection going?

I have two full collections left form Ult Sig. Down to less than 5, working on 1 needed card. I'm picking up some of the cards that I can afford to pacify my need to repopulate the collection since I sold a lot of it. Have you seen JPCZ's sets that he finished?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Holy cow, that 2nd shot Rory hit at #10 was one of the best shots I've ever seen. Lucky or not, that's a Helluva Championship-type shot...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Wow, great win by Rory. That shot at #10 and the putt at #17 made it a more impressive win for me. His other Major wins were such runaway wins that he didn't have to deal with the pressure of a crowded Leaderboard. Very impressive!

And Gio's first six outs are all Ks...:cool:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Agreed!

Gotta admit I've been a Rory "doubter" waiting to see the consistency emerge, but man, the names he beat and the way he did have me on Board the bandwagon...

really? I've thought just the opposite. I think he's going to get even better too.

Members online

Latest posts