Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I now understand how some of you player collectors feel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I have a couple of albums in my store filled with only prospect and rookie cards.

While re organizing them, it totally struck me how often topps uses the exact same photo over different products spanning a year or two.

Forget about parallels, which is expected, but combining those with the multiple same image is just annoying, I'm looking at you Billy Hamilton and Rafael Montero.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Ughhh, so many unused Andre Dawson photos (Topps Vault even sold some on eBay) but yet they still use the same couple of photos over and over again

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
topps with regards to alex guerrero is driving me nuts - his inception, platinum and finest autos and bowman flagship base use the same photo, while his platinum base card features a different photo.

I don't buy that Getty Images only had 2 photos of Guerrero - there should be plenty to choose from considering Guerrero was with the Dodgers in spring training and the opening series in aussy land.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts