Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FOUND MY 29 YEAR WHITE WHALE! And the Reason for my Username!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Apr 23, 2012
New Orleans
Haha, good stuff!!

Lots of things tipped me off to the age of the materials though. Architectural details of the grocery store were 20+ years off, font on the bottom of the card was digital. Didn't notice the wrong grocery prices like the other poster but I feel like noticing these details should win me the Nerd Award for today.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Hilarious how people are pointing out things that don't gel. It reminds me of my wife when we are watching tv. I am always just along for the ride. Never thinking ... it is just me being entertained. Her brain, on the other hand, is on overload trying to figure out what happens next.

tribefan1313

Jul 17, 2014
I just joined Blowout to comment on this post and while waiting for a confirmation, I came over here and found this. What gave it away to me right away was the snow on the ground! I live in the South and it rarely snows! Also most of the grocery store chains in AL, are over here in GA as well. Still it was a great post!

mouschi

May 18, 2012
I just joined Blowout to comment on this post and while waiting for a confirmation, I came over here and found this. What gave it away to me right away was the snow on the ground! I live in the South and it rarely snows! Also most of the grocery store chains in AL, are over here in GA as well. Still it was a great post!

Glad to hear my writing is influencing folks to join other sites as well! :)

mouschi

May 18, 2012
thanks again guys - but what are fcb bucks again?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
yup, drop them FCBuck$$ on Mou$chi

Already done man! The system doesn't specifically say which thread earns 'em but he got 'em this past Sunday.
[MENTION=7453]mouschi[/MENTION] you've got 6 FCB Bucks that you evidently didn't know about. There's two Threads under the Stickys that expain it and have everybody's totals.

And [MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION], two quickies:

1. Hamels is now at the next Philly show w/ Halladay and Bunning

2. Utley's place is now for Rent. You in?

Members online

Latest posts