Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panini Immaculate Basketball 2 Box Draft Break - 8:03pm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Configuration: 1 pack per box. 6 cards per pack.

BOX BREAK
- 1 Base Card
- 5 Autograph or Memorabilia Cards

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Five Autographs or Memorabilia Cards per box!
- Look for Rookie Patch Autographs from members of the 2013-14 NBA Rookie Class!
- Find massive prime swatches from all over your favorite player's jersey: The Nameplate, Jersey Number, Team Logo, Patches and Insignias!
- Search for NBA Logoman Autographs of your favorite player!
- Pull unique Gold Ink autographs in Scorers Club, Elite Scorers Club, The Greatest and HOF Heroes!
- Score a piece of game-used sneaker with treads from NBA stars!

This will be a draft break. You will draft your hit after we randomize the list 3 times using random.org

12 slots
---------
$70
---------
1 - excel_b
2 - DaveH
3 - cstmleather
4 - BigAppleJak
5 - cstmleather
6 - RStadlerASU22
7 - RStadlerASU22
8 - shepsspot
9 - sigma_chi
10 - BigAppleJak
11 - DaveH
12 - excel_b

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Great looking but wtf with that hand numbering. It almost kills the card for me , and yes I understand I'm being dramatic but it looks horrible. And that some of the cards are vertical and some horizontal is eh. But in the end , great looking and I think these will be highly sought after....

And I'll take slot 7 for now

*** And I wish they pictured the players in their shoes that kinda match the piece (maybe they did on the back , but doubt it)

Ryan

Last edited:

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
[MENTION=4746]hoopster3977[/MENTION] [MENTION=3038]excel_B[/MENTION] [MENTION=1827]Bruin7[/MENTION] I know you all love highend!!

Members online

Latest posts