Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anybody trade with PBABowler5151?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dpendola

Apr 16, 2013
I'm just curious because I am currently in the middle of a purchase with him and I am having issues, first off the deal was my 100.00 dollars for his autographed Andrew Luck RC. As soon as I paid he said he sent which was over 2 weeks ago. A few days later I received nothing, he says the shipping fee was wrong so it got sent back, he then says he will re ship and resend with delivery confirmation Which was last Wednesday. The communication was great at first but now it's pretty much non existent since I have not heard anything since last week. This happens every time I try to make a deal on this website, this will definitely be my last transaction on here.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
He ripped me off on 2 separate deals--first was a Abreu Chrome RC AUTO and Ruth Bat, next was for a Jeter Jersey AUTO.....both deals were "GOOD" Deals if I would have ever received the cards. Kept telling me he sent the cards for 2 weeks, nothing, then claimed he got them back and resent. I had opened a Paypal claim by then, and he literally entered in TRACKING #1 and TRACKING #2 on the packages just to keep the claim open longer I guess.

Eventually got my money back through PAYPAL. He claimed he had shipped 3 times, and I had asked over 7 times for a scanned receipt or tracking number, of which he responded every time he would send it to me...guess what, never got anything.

Hasnt been on since I won my claim through PAYPAL, doubt he will ever come back. I wish I knew how to work the feedback system here, because I would have left a negative, but once a trade is started on here I dont see any options to complete it or leave feedback.

TK

Dpendola

Apr 16, 2013
Wow that's awful, I'm sorry that happened. I just filed a claim with paypal so hopefully I will get my money back.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Just go to his profile, then click on his feedback. On the right will be a link to leave feedback.

Can both of you please PM me the dates and details? I will do what I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Will not be able to send everything over to you until tomorrow. I have all the saved PMs, so I will gladly just forward everything over.

I will look into the feedback---so in the trade manager there is no way to mark a trade complete or dispute, etc??? I have 4 or 5 trades that I need to mark complete or leave feedback for. Once I leave feedback for the person does the system know that it was specific to an open trade I have with them??

Thanks
KC

Just go to his profile, then click on his feedback. On the right will be a link to leave feedback.

Can both of you please PM me the dates and details? I will do what I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
He ripped me off on 2 separate deals--first was a Abreu Chrome RC AUTO and Ruth Bat, next was for a Jeter Jersey AUTO.....both deals were "GOOD" Deals if I would have ever received the cards. Kept telling me he sent the cards for 2 weeks, nothing, then claimed he got them back and resent. I had opened a Paypal claim by then, and he literally entered in TRACKING #1 and TRACKING #2 on the packages just to keep the claim open longer I guess.

Eventually got my money back through PAYPAL. He claimed he had shipped 3 times, and I had asked over 7 times for a scanned receipt or tracking number, of which he responded every time he would send it to me...guess what, never got anything.

Hasnt been on since I won my claim through PAYPAL, doubt he will ever come back. I wish I knew how to work the feedback system here, because I would have left a negative, but once a trade is started on here I dont see any options to complete it or leave feedback.

TK

Holy ****
Terry Kennedy sighting :eek:

As far as the probowler 5151 guy
I think there was a thread on here and blowouts about him.
Not really sure though. But his male has been mentioned before

Last edited:

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
He now is offering same card I purchased back up for sale right now.....he must have 2 of those jeter jersey autos because I thought the one I bought got lost in the mail so he could keep my money for 3 weeks

Members online