Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Let's see some MLB Logoman cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Gotta post my one and only Felix:

2008 Premier Felix Hernandez logoman patch 1/1:
FelixLogoman.jpg

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
Loved the '06 Rare Apparels!

Yeah, the Artifacts sets had some good 1/1s. That one was one of the first big Gomes cards I got; someone pulled at a shop, and the shop owner contacted me through the old BMB.

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
@heavy_hitter, I really like how that Beltran has the mother's day breast cancer ribbon. I thought it was normally pinned on the front of jerseys, though, and is part of it cut off? Regardless, really, really cool card.

The Breast Cancer Awareness patch is glued onto the fabric between the "E" and the "L." Topps also trimmed some of the patch off to make it fit between the letters. I guess they wanted it make sure it made its way onto the cabinet, so they got creative and attached it.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
The design on the Topps one is a bit silly IMO, but the EX is insane, and any Pedro Logoman is awesome.

Totally agree. No idea what Topps was thinking. It's not often you find a card where the back is more interesting than the front. I assume they wanted to make the logoman the CLEAR focal point and decided to do away with graphics of any sort on the front.

love the 2004 E-X logoman, probably my favorite auto card, which says alot since it is a sticker. but it looks pretty darn nice.

guyjones10

Jan 19, 2014
Here my Chipper. A PC is not complete without a logoman. If your player has one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 10

Members online

Latest posts