Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

##### SATURDAY MORNING THREAD ############# 9/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning!
2nd cup of coffee almost out of the way. Hopefully have some mail to post later.
@ashburnalley: card was mailed yesterday, I'll get the DC to you later today.

@lonesomeagle, not a college sports fan in the slightest way but I'd make an exception

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Looking on espn at league leaders for the year.. I find it extremely funny that were a week into September and the leaders in HR are only at 36/37 as Cruz and Stanton play cat and mouse. Even RBI Stanton's at 104 for the year! Where'd all the offense go?
I'm a firm believer that things will even out no matter the subject. Football defenses are rising, Housing markets, unemployment, Anything.. Nothing can grow and stay sustained without a setback once in a while (even a prolonged one) and everyone freaks out like espn covering a 2 game Yankee losing streak..
Cruz, a former PED user leading the league in homers with only 37... :)

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Watching an episode of BrewDogs where they are brewing in Alaska, freaking amazing, Stepper, I think my wife and are coming for a visit soon, you have a spare room? Haha

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Haha possibly. What part are they in?
Are they highlighting the Alaskan brewing company? That's AK's biggest brewer and based out of Juneau. They recently purchased my company's old warehouse there and renovating it.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Haha possibly. What part are they in?
Are they highlighting the Alaskan brewing company? That's AK's biggest brewer and based out of Juneau. They recently purchased my company's old warehouse there and renovating it.

They started in Juneau, but they basically made a "survivalist" beer, so they paddled out to an island, make a brew system out of salvaged sea plane parts and used spruce tips instead of hops, since there are no hops in Alaska.... Oh and they took a side trip to an ice cave (beautiful) and broke off a piece of glacier to use for the water in the beer. And yeah they worked with the head brewer from Alaskan

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all! Got a little bit more sleep this morning. I was up from 2-9 this morning, then slept from 9-12. I'm exhausted though and don't feel like doing anything today. I was planning on going to the first home football game today, but it started before I got up and moving and it looked packed so I decided just to get some lunch and watch Major League 2 since its on MLB Network right now

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
They started in Juneau, but they basically made a "survivalist" beer, so they paddled out to an island, make a brew system out of salvaged sea plane parts and used spruce tips instead of hops, since there are no hops in Alaska.... Oh and they took a side trip to an ice cave (beautiful) and broke off a piece of glacier to use for the water in the beer. And yeah they worked with the head brewer from Alaskan

Sounds pretty cool! They use spruce tips In a variety of beers around here. Most notably the winter ale. It has such a clean yet distinct taste

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Looking on espn at league leaders for the year.. I find it extremely funny that were a week into September and the leaders in HR are only at 36/37 as Cruz and Stanton play cat and mouse. Even RBI Stanton's at 104 for the year! Where'd all the offense go?
I'm a firm believer that things will even out no matter the subject. Football defenses are rising, Housing markets, unemployment, Anything.. Nothing can grow and stay sustained without a setback once in a while (even a prolonged one) and everyone freaks out like espn covering a 2 game Yankee losing streak..
Cruz, a former PED user leading the league in homers with only 37... :)

1992 Daulton let the league in RBIs with 109. Just sayin.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Last two days of pick ups. Kinda excited to get em in. The Hosmer is 01/10.

83683214b98c3a3e63bdb7b3a400b025.jpg

568083e6205faa4d4b1efa153fbf4739.jpg

a0f8c49f1354281d5b2753039102f4ba.jpg

5ad172458c259d969e4edb43fb6c03aa.jpg

78c908b27b840c480dfc8bc7a38cf51a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Wow

Roll Tide

Morning

Go Huskers!!! In line at Costco with about a thousand other schmucks

Sent from my XT1034 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Costco is definitely a place I try to avoid on weekends. Dropped off my RAV4 for new tires this morning just after the store opened and it was pretty busy already. When I went back to pick it up at about 3:30 the place was a madhouse!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Costco is definitely a place I try to avoid on weekends. Dropped off my RAV4 for new tires this morning just after the store opened and it was pretty busy already. When I went back to pick it up at about 3:30 the place was a madhouse!

I loves me some Costco, but I hear yah. It gets crowded on the weekends. Unfortunately, that's the only time we can go, since it's a full-day trip to visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts