Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thoughts on 2006 Bowman Draft Hobby box?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
I see the 2009 Bowman Draft Hobby Box selling for a lot of cash on eBay (the chance of getting a Trout chrome auto), but how about 2006? You get the chance to pull Kershaw and justin upton and evan longoria as well. These boxes only sell for $70 on eBay

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
I buy them at that price... One big reason those sell for so cheap is the dreaded "West Coast" or "Signs of the Future" boxes/cases... In other words you are not guaranteed a Chrome auto per box... There were a lot of boxes that you get a Signs of the Future autograph card instead of Chrome...

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
I buy them at that price... One big reason those sell for so cheap is the dreaded "West Coast" or "Signs of the Future" boxes/cases... In other words you are not guaranteed a Chrome auto per box... There were a lot of boxes that you get a Signs of the Future autograph card instead of Chrome...
oh i forgot about those! who are the best signs of the future, tulo and jacoby? and chaz roe hahaha

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
I bought a case of 2006 and didn't hit 1 color auto and no Kershaw or Longoria. My best auto was an Alex Gordon SOTF.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Tzvih123

Feb 21, 2014
Long Island,NY

oh i forgot about those! who are the best signs of the future, tulo and jacoby? and chaz roe hahaha

On the topic, I just bought a Jacoby Ellsbury 2006 bowman signs of the future auto for $8.50 on ebay :) they usually go for $25

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Don't forget you have the chance to pull the Longo SUPER ;)

I picked up a box a while ago just for that reason. you never know.

bobby-1.jpg

Members online