Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********9/9 Tuesday Morning, Morning Thread ********************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning Richard, fellas. Yesterday's mail. I'm in love.

db33eea24456a1ea376210514a8accdf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
morning everyone. im about to end a 12 hour shift at 6am. then i drive an hour home, get some coffee, and then off to leadership training i scheduled for myself for another 8 hours. its going to be a long day. oh and i have to drop my car off to get the brakes replaced after class. coffee will be my best friend today.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
NIccccccccee stuff Ken. and I too am doing 12 hours for the week 3pm to 3am. And I have a couple of things scheduled in between there. :lol:

Ok now I'm really off....Be good while I'm sleeping

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
seems a lot now working 12 hour shifts not bad if management has to . Our plant going to that but $$%^&^&^ will only have to do EIGHT . I'm doing nine / ten hours now .

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Good morning. I had my first ever snipe FAIL last night. Im over it now. They had some technical explaination but bottom line, I did not win the auction. Oh well.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All,

Parts are flowing at FoMoCo. Dock workers found out this morning that the company they work for has 60 days left on their contract. New company coming in doesnt want to hire the previous workers, bring in their own for $8hr. Not gonna fly here. Our cafeteria workers make $12 to start so fork truck drivers and dock workers arnt gonna work for $4hr less than the cafe workers. Gonna be interesting in the coming months.

How about those Cardinals?
All I can say is WOW, what a comeback they've made coming down the home stretch! Cant believe the Brewers have fallen apart they way they have in the last 2 weeks. My Reds are very hard to watch right now, glad we can help you guys out!

Enjoy your day or slumber!

Fordman

Last edited:

CFD1415

Jun 7, 2013
Mocksville, NC
Morning All,

Parts are flowing at FoMoCo. Dock workers found out this morning that the company they work for has 60 days left on their contract. New company coming in doesnt want to hire the previous workers, bring in their own for $8hr. Not gonna fly here. Our cafeteria workers make $12 to start so fork truck drivers and dock workers arnt gonna work for $4hr less than the cafe workers. Gonna be interesting in the coming months.

All I can say is WOW, what a comeback they've made coming down the home stretch! Cant believe the Brewers have fallen apart they way they have in the last 2 weeks. My Reds are very hard to watch right now, glad we can help you guys out!

Enjoy your day or slumber!

Fordman

Can't Say I'd Go For Making $4/Hr Less Then The Cafeteria Workers Either

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
With the terrible (in my opinion) season the Cards have had, it blows my mind that they are battling for the best record in the NL.

Who would've thought the Brewers would have fallen apart the last few weeks? Seemed as if they were a lock to win the NL Central.

Fordman

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Who would've thought the Brewers would have fallen apart the last few weeks? Seemed as if they were a lock to win the NL Central.

Fordman

I've been saying for a long time that I figured at some point in the season they would cool off, but I never imagined a complete tailspin. I figured the division would come down to the last day, which it still may.

Members online

Latest posts