Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pleasant surprise seeing the NXT guys on RAW.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Yeah it was one of the few matches I watched. I know Neville is terrible on the mic but his move set is awesome. I would rather watch a match like that than Adam Rose vs. Titus O'Neil any day.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Crowd was too dead for the match for my liking, but can't blame them. If you can get a vid of it, watch just after Neville does the Red Arrow and there's a chick in the crowd, first row, facing towards the hard camera, who has the 'O' face and looks at the person directly to her left & right in astonishment. Neville made a new fan there, for sure.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
They should be doing that more often IMO. It gives some of the new guys more high profile exposure and creates buzz about the NXT and WWEN.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
They should be doing that more often IMO. It gives some of the new guys more high profile exposure and creates buzz about the NXT and WWEN.

No, they should be pushing Orton, Kane, Shemus, Adam Rose and all the other guys more !

Members online

Latest posts