Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*^*^*^*^*^*^ Friday Morning Thread *^*^*^*^*^*^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Every night my partner and I relieve a guy named Dave. When he is not at work my partner will say that line everytime "daves not here man". Lately he will will play that for me on his phone. When I just showed him that you posted that here he and myself could not believe that!. [MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION]

Last edited:

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Happy National Video Games day. Wife gets back from a conference in San Diego tomorrow. Life should return to normal. This Mr. Mom thing is exhausting.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Interested In Sharing Your Tough Decision.

Yeah. Planned on it lol.

I came to the realization that u cannot afford to continue with my Bo PC. Since that espn 30 for 30 can't out, Bo prices have soared. Even plain gu go for $10+.

So, I've decided to discontinue it. I will be keeping the stuff I have, but won't be picking up any new ones. It's better to make that decision, rather than keep wishing I could add cards to it. My last 4 purchases have cost me over $500. I may even help another Bo collector out with some stuff, but I am definitely keeping 6 cards.

2014 A&G auto/Jsy booklet /10 (got this from Zach, and it's my favorite card)

2014 Museum auto/patch/Jsy/Jsy /25

2014 GQ Green auto /10

2012 Sport Kings auto (this was a gift from some MTers)

2014 Tier 1 Acetate Bronze ink /25

2008 ultimate collection Griffey/Bo/Upton triple /26

Those 6 will never leave my possession, but the others may if another Bo collector needs them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I also decided to focus my funds on my Hosmer and Ventura PC's, along with my affinity for RC autos of elite players (when I come across a deal, don't go out of my way for these).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

Members online

Latest posts