Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*^*^*^*^*^*^ Friday Morning Thread *^*^*^*^*^*^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Cheap pickup last night:

Pretty cool. Those R302's are some of the ugliest, lowest quality cards ever made, but their primitiveness has a certain appeal. Definitely distinctive!

My pickups from last night are much more modern and shiny.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I suppose in honor of National Video Game day, and in honor of Apple announcing their latest piece of crap that I won't buy, I'll show this thing off.

It's not rare or valuable, but it sure has an interesting story. This game was designed by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak during "their" (I say "their" because Woz was never an official employee) time at Atari. It also added to the tension between the two later in life, when it came out that Jobs only gave Woz $350 for doing work on the game, when he should have been compensated around $2,500 for his work.

I plan to get this signed TTM by Woz. He's got a service that looks pretty legit from what I can tell.

breakout.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. One class today and then soccer later in the afternoon. I'm ready for this week to be over since I haven't gotten much sleep. I have been having a hard time falling asleep, even when I'm really tired.

This came in yesterday. Shout out to @michaelstepper for the great deal.

Puckett2003SweetSpot_zps1c053c37.jpg

I'm jealous of that card.

A_Pharis

Pretty cool. Those R302's are some of the ugliest, lowest quality cards ever made, but their primitiveness has a certain appeal. Definitely distinctive!

My pickups from last night are much more modern and shiny.

It definitely doesn't win "prettiest set," but I've been buying into a lot of early signed cards. I couldn't pass this up at $12.

BTW - nice Crusades!

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Afternoon Everyone!

Really digging that signed R302, I was recently going after a signed T206 but it ended up going for more than I could swing.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all. Took a short nap today (30 minutes) and now I'm getting ready to go play soccer. All of the international students were complaining that it was too cold to play outside today (50's) so we are going to be playing inside. I'm a little disappointed since I forgot to bring my indoor soccer shoes up with me.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good evening.

I just got up from a 4 hour nap... I've been so exhausted lately and it's starting to worry me. I basically have enough in me to go to class everyday, and sometimes not even that.

I guess I should try to be more active, that might help.