Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^Tuesday Morning 9-16~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Another reason my pick-up posts are few and far between:

$98 today for first two sets of school pics, followed by $50ish next week.

And the usually crappy mall show this weekend isn't very promising...

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Happy Mexican Independence Day. Seriously. Despite what Corona wants you to believe, Cinco de Mayo is not Mexican Independence Day. Look it up.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Back to work yesterday after being off for more than three weeks during my son's hospitalization. He's doing much better now. He starts rehab tomorrow.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning everyone. Another frost this morning, looks like fall is here. Fishing is starting to pickup around here. Some nice catches the last couple days.

Morning. Quick nap then back to the tree stand for an afternoon hunt.

Deer season here starts October 1st, but Partridge (ruffled grouse) season opened yesterday. Waiting for the leaves to start falling in a couple weeks before chasing these delicious birds.
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] I need your shipping address.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. I'll be going to the store this morning to get some cold medicine as I'm down to my last set of pills. I thought I was getting over it the last couple of days, but it hit me hard last night/this morning. All I know is that I will be doing everything I can to get rid of it before this weekend since I will be going down to Denver for a Rockies game

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Good morning Men!

I haven't been around much.
Has there been any talk of the 2014 MTSS?

Not yet

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Has anybody else seen the Pete Rose Sketchers commercial? I got a kick out of it, but I feel that there are plenty of people my age that have no clue what its about

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
"Vortex Blue" retail parallel of Gale Sayers insert was the only exciting thing from a discounted '13 Prizm football rack pack.

Cool looking card but kinda lame that that was the best card in there...:?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online