Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I need a deal on plain white t-shirts (new or like new) all sizes. But where?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loveitcards

Dec 24, 2013
I am looking for a variety of sizes small, medium, large, xtra large, 2X, etc of preferably plain white t shirts. Brand new would be sweet but gently used like new is ok.

I was wanting to pay $1 a shirt and also thinking that would be about what I'd expect to get each one for and sure less than $1 less is awesome too if that would be possible?

I guess the brand isn't really an issue at this point although I do like Hanes. Any knock off brand is cool enough. And I am shooting for plain white t-shirts with no chest pockets. If they aren't white shirts then light solid colors would be fine.

I will be using the shirts to write on and sell to potential customers so every imaginable size is needed. I know that eBay may be a good avenue to go and them maybe Goodwill. Anyone have other ideas or are able to give me a good deal on say 20-50 total shirts?

Members online

Latest posts