Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ZOMG!!!! IMMACULATE PATCH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
15169814720_1ae5a79313.jpg

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
It's not a patch. It's a wristband.
Lots of players had their own custom wristbands in the late '80s and early '90s.
I have a Vince Coleman one.
Here's Bonds wearing his:

110720.12.jpg

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Mehhhhhhhhhh. This is why I can't even bring myself to buying this product.......Because how in the future can panini think this will hold it's value, like someone's Rookie card may hold .................God stop making this kind of stuff for the hobby.

Last edited:

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Mehhhhhhhhhh. This is why I can't even bring myself to buying this product.......Because how in the future can panini think this will hold it's value, lo]like someone's Rookie card my do.................God stop making this kind of stuff for the hobby.
Stop posting drunk.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
My only complaint is that they didn't stay constant and list him and show him in Pittsburgh , but cool card for sure

Ryan

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
That's absolutely amazing! Kudos panini!

For all you logo lovers, that's gotta be your nightmare. No logo on the card or on his helmet OR on his hat on the wristband. ;)

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
It's not a patch. It's a wristband.
Lots of players had their own custom wristbands in the late '80s and early '90s.
I have a Vince Coleman one.
Here's Bonds wearing his:

110720.12.jpg

Thanks for posting that, i had no clue whatsover where that would have come from. Love him or hate him, thats a unique card.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
If it's real, that's a game used card I would want over any current player game used card (cost negligible). I know those wrist bands are out there and look forward to seeing how this plays out (pops popcorn).

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
It fooled me at first too, until I remembered the card was posted by FCB's resident Photoshop expert, and the wristband is not laying flat in the card.

Notice how the right side of the wristband is rounded, like it's on Bonds' wrist? (because it's from a picture)
It would be flat if it was really in the card.

But how cool would that be if that was a card? And that it ironically says Say No to Drugs.

Here's some more of those cool wristbands.

MIMS_Wristbands.jpg

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
It fooled me at first too, until I remembered the card was posted by FCB's resident Photoshop expert, and the wristband is not laying flat in the card.

Notice how the right side of the wristband is rounded, like it's on Bonds' wrist? (because it's from a picture)
It would be flat if it was really in the card.

But how cool would that be if that was a card? And that it ironically says Say No to Drugs.

Here's some more of those cool wristbands.

MIMS_Wristbands.jpg

A dual wrist patch "say no to drugs" Bonds/Strawberry card would most certainly command a super premium!

Members online

Latest posts