Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box of 2014 Triple Threads - All Star Patch 1/1!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

I haven't done as many box breaks as I like to typically do this year, but I had a few gift cards to use at my LCS and decided on a box of Triple Threads versus Bowman Chrome jumbo. It was much cheaper and I figured at worst I would pull some sort of PC card. Here are the goods...

Parallels: Derek Jeter /325, Giancarlo Stanton /125, Adam Jones /99 and Buster Posey /250

Pack 1: A Michael Choice autograph 41/99 and a Shane Victorino jumbo jersey 5/36:
lcs4.jpg

Pack 2: Fred McGriff jumbo bat autograph 54/99:
lcs3.jpg

And this cool looking card...

Carlos Beltran St. Louis Cardinals All Star Logo Sleeve Patch 1/1:
lcs1.jpg
lca2.jpg

This was by far the coolest Triple Threads and patch card I have pulled to date :)

Thanks for looking everyone!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Wow that Beltran is a beaut! And how weird to see McGriff in a Rays uni

Thanks man! I wish the McGriff was on card as I have a Braves one of his from Tribute, but to the PC it goes. I'm usually not a fan of bat pieces but the larger ones aren't too bad.

Very cool , what's your plan with it ?

Ryan

Thanks Ryan! I am selling it and just worked out a deal last night with someone. I have a HUGE PC card (non Felix nor HOF) I am putting it towards and this takes care of the majority of it :)

Congrats, that is beautiful!!! Well deserved my friend!

Thanks Skrip! Have you had much luck yourself recently?

Those are always the coolest cards from TTT each year.

Thank you! I've always wanted to see one in person. They would be tough to display but I'm sure you could find a custom made holder for it.

You are on a roll. Nice job.

Thanks Erich! I hope you get something big in your soon future as well :)

^On a roll for sure! Great break Alex!!

Thanks Mac! Too bad Belle won't have any of these ;)

Alex IS on a roll!

Thanks Adam! If only they did these kind of big booklet patch cards with some old timer wool patches...could you imagine that?

Sweet card.Don't see many Rays cards of McGriff.

Thanks! Oddly enough that was my third McGriff autograph pull of his in a Rays jersey. Must be a 2014 thing.

Sweet nibblets man that is one sexy card right there

Thanks Richard! Hopefully you get something decent in your box breaks soon. That triple auto you pulled wasn't too shabby.

Killing it lately. Nice pull!~

Thanks Jared! Might have to retire soon for the year and save more luck for next year. Seems to be every 2 years or so lol. I'm still VERY jealous of that Dave Neiheus ticket autograph you came across!

Members online