Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB NFL Week 6 Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
It'll be interesting to see how Cinncy responds to yet another "big game" beating. They play at home against a Defense that has mysteriously looked awful this year.

The 'Hawks smacked 'em down last year, and will most certainly do it again, but it will never be as bad as this one 7 years ago in WC game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yh1DyvTuDA

Thought [MENTION=10689]josh[/MENTION] Hamilton, and a bunch of others would enjoy that one...

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
I've got a lot of different angles playing in the Giants/Philly game. I need that game to be a shootout.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I've got a lot of different angles playing in the Giants/Philly game. I need that game to be a shootout.

Should be!

About 75% of the recent ones have been, good weather expected, the Iggles are missing their best two LBs, their CBs stink and I don't like the Gents' safeties.

Now with their best Offensive player probably out, I think this game got even more important head-wise for Cinncy. Dropped 'em from my Suicide pools...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Heckuva finish for the Pack!

Another great performance by the Detroit defense. Even if it was against a rookie QB.

And Carolina trying to pull off the upset in Cinncy, game in OT now. Both of these teams Defenses have looked horrendous the last 3 weeks or so...

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I started Romo over Brady , I went on season vs looking at Defensive matchup , hope it doesn't hurt.

And I accidentally benched Michael Floyd , which I hope he goes off for a Cardinals win but don't kill me in fantasy.

Manning to the Thomas boys is an extremely impressive threat.

Some good games overall so far.

Ryan

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Was projected to lose by 31 points in fantasy and currently I am projected to win by 35 so I will take that :)

Your team still sucks, and mine sucks worse! :lol:

The Cowboys became the 7th team to win outright as a 7+ point underdog. And the Raiders ALMOST did it.

I guess Carr is this week's "Rookie to List NOW"...

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I'm an hour south of Houston and wore this to school on Friday. My fellow teachers were not happy with me.

1413162470040.jpg

Texans lose? No free Sonic Slushee for you!

Members online

Latest posts