Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2014 Topps (High) Tek Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Where are you at in your 2014 Tek rainbow? Still missing just a couple 1/1s? I guess if any of them were redemption and with the redemption date expiring... then what? LOL

Luckly none were redemption so I'm down to the last 1/1. Just missing the black/white auto proof. Might be some unique buybacks still out there but not holding my breath for those :)

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
It's a crap picture but I picked this beauty up in July!
View attachment 91480
If it's not apparent, yes that is the 1/1 charcoal auto.

I saw that! Great deal, man!

Also, it's interesting that a lot of the super rare stuff from this release has been surfacing five years later. Like people are ready to let it go. But some of the rare stuff is still impossible find.

Within the past year I passed on a Yadier Molina Charcoal Galactic (non-auto) at $145 thinking it would get zero bids and get relisted. Someone bid and it's hurt me ever since.

My Yelich Galactic (non-auto) is looking pretty good, though! Dang, no photo...

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
5 YEARS for this blue #/5 parallel to show up, 5 YEARS. 2 or 3 of the blue autographs have been for sale and I got the first one, but this unnumbered version has never been for sale.
Image 1.png

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
I lost out on this card back in 2014 but it came up for sale again recently via China. So I have the 3 card auto rainbow now. Non-auto Charcoal has never shown up.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I lost out on this card back in 2014 but it came up for sale again recently via China. So I have the 3 card auto rainbow now. Non-auto Charcoal has never shown up.

For some reason I'm just now seeing this or realizing what you posted. YES! That Asia seller had some DOPE cards. I was in on this to a point - ya beat me out. But I did get the Rickey and I somehow got the Pudge for like $80.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Guys - this has been a great thread and there's also some fun Tek activity over on the Tek collectors facebook page. It's called 1998-2000 Topps Tek + 2014-Present Topps High Tek Baseball!! I'll try to link it here, but if that doesn't work for whatever reason, just search for the group and you'll find us!

Members online

Latest posts