User Tag List

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: First transmission of Ebola in US

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=hive17;2212090]So what's your solution? A bigger CDC? A smaller CDC? No CDC? You don't actually add anything to the conversation, except to sharp shoot the people that are trying to solve the problem.
    /QUOTE]

Stop funding a bull**** organization with garbage people that actually don't do anything and get away with murder.....literally. Take the money and hire private services. Private firms that actually know whats going on, have a plan and don't get paid big money with protection. The CDC like most branches of govt know that they can do nothing, make mistakes and have people killed and absolutely nothing can happen to them. All they have to do is admit to it and promise to not and try and make the same mistakes over again AND BAM!!! everything goes away and more money pours in to pay them.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RiceLynnEvans75 View Post
    The solution for TP and jello is to do nothing to prevent future issues and infected people. Instead we should forget about trying to protect lives of those still living and piss and moan about people we can't do anything about because they are already dead. Oh, and point fingers and blame people because as both have explained, that helps a lot right now. Oh wait, they haven't explained yet how that helps.
    You really like to accuse people of putting words in your mouth, then you go and do the same thing. Prevent future issues and infected people? Just exactly how has the CDC done this after knowing full well about the spread months before it hit US soil? How did they prevent nurses getting it after they put in strict protocol and assured the public it was contained and wouldn't get out? Explain to me how they did their jobs? Other agencies like the WHO are being proactive of spreading information that has a lot more grim picture which leads others take even more precaution. The CDC is basically behind the 8 ball making plans to stop something they actually made a mistake on speculating.

The CDC is like a blind guy taking a visual test. "Hey I got that one wrong, but don't worry ill get the next one right. If I don't, Ill keep trying till I do". Just can't see whats coming but keeps making the decision to move forward with the same plan that got them in trouble last time.

To hell with you and the CDC. You feel like killing more people then shining your badge because being CDC is cool, thats all fine. Real people are dieting from a real spreading virus. Doesn't take the CDCs 2 week response to realize its a threat. Eventhough they keep denying its a real threat.

tse-investments
     phillyfan0417
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
    You really like to accuse people of putting words in your mouth, then you go and do the same thing. Prevent future issues and infected people? Just exactly how has the CDC done this after knowing full well about the spread months before it hit US soil? How did they prevent nurses getting it after they put in strict protocol and assured the public it was contained and wouldn't get out? Explain to me how they did their jobs? Other agencies like the WHO are being proactive of spreading information that has a lot more grim picture which leads others take even more precaution. The CDC is basically behind the 8 ball making plans to stop something they actually made a mistake on speculating.

The CDC is like a blind guy taking a visual test. "Hey I got that one wrong, but don't worry ill get the next one right. If I don't, Ill keep trying till I do". Just can't see whats coming but keeps making the decision to move forward with the same plan that got them in trouble last time.

To hell with you and the CDC. You feel like killing more people then shining your badge because being CDC is cool, thats all fine. Real people are dieting from a real spreading virus. Doesn't take the CDCs 2 week response to realize its a threat. Eventhough they keep denying its a real threat.

How many people have died again?
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    --Winston Churchill

diamondlegends
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have to put words in people's mouths. You've already shown it yourself many times in this thread. You're all about *****ing about the past and less concerned with trying to find a solution. The very people this country can do without.

tse-investments
     phillyfan0417
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have to put words in people's mouths. You've already shown it yourself many times in this thread. You're all about *****ing about the past and less concerned with trying to find a solution. The very people this country can do without.
    He doesnt actually live here...

As for TP, i dont even call what he is conservative anymore. Its an insult to conservatives...
    --Winston Churchill

diamondlegends
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyfan0417 View Post

As for TP, i dont even call what he is conservative anymore. Its an insult to conservatives...
    Good

As for TP, I could care less about his political stance. Lately I've been wondering if his whole schtick is nonsense and he does/says things just to get a rise out of people.

tse-investments
     phillyfan0417
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good

As for TP, I could care less about his political stance. Lately I've been wondering if his whole schtick is nonsense and he does/says things just to get a rise out of people.
    I almost hope so!
    --Winston Churchill

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many people have died again?

A prime example of how guys work. Cant attack me on the political front because I don't live in the US so you take aim and character and name calling! I find it pretty funny...or should I say concerning that it only becomes a big deal when people die (Thats why you asked how many people died). So basically its a non issue on oversight until someone dies. Then you react?? Nice!! When its too late?

tse-investments
     phillyfan0417
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A prime example of how guys work. Cant attack me on the political front because I don't live in the US so you take aim and character and name calling! I find it pretty funny...or should I say concerning that it only becomes a big deal when people die (Thats why you asked how many people died). So basically its a non issue on oversight until someone dies. Then you react?? Nice!! When its too late?
    You stated people are dying...how many was the question.
    --Winston Churchill

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You stated people are dying...how many was the question.
    Atleast 1 has died in the US

tse-investments
     phillyfan0417
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Atleast 1 has died in the US
    Not at least...one is the answer and he's the one who brought it here. So person are dying.
    --Winston Churchill

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not at least...one is the answer and he's the one who brought it here. So person are dying.
    1 is not enough for you?

If and when it rises, what will your excuse be then? Like I stated earlier... you are re active rather than pro active.

tse-investments
     phillyfan0417
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 is not enough for you?

If and when it rises, what will your excuse be then? Like I stated earlier... you are re active rather than pro active.
    Your answer so far is to close the CDC. That is not proactive, thats politicizing the issue.

Stopping flights from west Africa now is like doing hurricane preparation the day after the hurricane hits.
    --Winston Churchill

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your answer so far is to close the CDC. That is not proactive, thats politicizing the issue.

Stopping flights from west Africa now is like doing hurricane preparation the day after the hurricane hits.
    My answer was not to shut the CDC down. My answer was to hire private agencies with a better track record. Makes sense ...no? Hire people who can do the job, not the ones that keep making mistakes?

I called the CDC useless for always making mistakes. The same mistakes over and over and you guys went ape****!

tse-investments
     phillyfan0417
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My answer was not to shut the CDC down. My answer was to hire private agencies with a better track record. Makes sense ...no? Hire people who can do the job, not the ones that keep making mistakes?
    Yes, because the history of private industry with guaranteed contracts and with the only goal being to maximize profits will end well. More small government politics and still not a single Ebola death you can pin the cdc on. Even patient zero was at a private hospital.
    --Winston Churchill

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast