User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: My (un realistic) hopes for wwe

  1. #1
    Senior Member BBCgalaxee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,351
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    My (un realistic) hopes for wwe

    Sure, a few of the following are probably never going to happen, but honestly, the current wwe is so f'n boring! Something BIG needs to happen.

    1. Orton turns face.
    2. Sheamus turns heel
    3. Sandow turns on Miz and becomes face
    4. Diva matches are eliminated on raw
    5. Austin becomes New GM
    6. Vince returns and becomes a regular
    Last edited by BBCgalaxee; 10-14-2014 at 04:48 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Nate Colbert 17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,692
     amosrusie
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could see #3 happening.

    Why Sandow keeps getting buried is beyond me.
    Scott



    Did your favorite player ever hit 5 home runs in a doubleheader?

  3. #3
    Senior Member HPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    6,709
     premiumprospects
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBCgalaxee View Post
    Sure, a few of the following are probably never going to happen, but honestly, the current wwe is so f'n boring! Something BIG needs to happen.

    1. Orton turns face.
    2. Sheamus turns heel
    3. Sandow turns on Miz and becomes face
    4. Diva matches are eliminated on raw
    5. Austin becomes New GM
    6. Vince returns and becomes a regular
    1, 2, and 3 are definitely going to happen. Just a matter of time

  4. #4
    Featured Contributor
    Collector Showcase
    Senior Member
    AmishDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ely, MN
    Posts
    12,354
     AmishDaveArcher
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Orton needs to take a break for a reboot. Can't stand him they way he's been. He needs to be a stand alone rebel type, not the whiny entitled wrestler or a face, which is completely unbelievable. Sheamus needs to leave the t.v. screen forever. He does NOTHING for me. What needs to happen is that the NXT guys come up, destroy the main wrestlers, announcers, anyone else. It needs to be revealed that Shane O'Mac is behind the upheaval. That'd be something worth watching.


    The BEST Josh Johnson collection you'll ever see

    JJ count: Total Cards: 2,443 Autographs = 886, 1/1's = 125, Patches = 228, Jerseys = 209, Buttons = 2 and MLB Logoman = 1

    Also collecting: Dennis Northcutt, Titus Young, Bilal Powell, Josh McCown, T.J. Graham, Gino Guidugli, A.J. Vanegas, Tony Zych, Philip Pfeiffer & Mike Sims-Walker.

    Trade list linkage

  5. #5
    Senior Member HPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    6,709
     premiumprospects
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AmishDave View Post
    Orton needs to take a break for a reboot. Can't stand him they way he's been. He needs to be a stand alone rebel type, not the whiny entitled wrestler or a face, which is completely unbelievable. Sheamus needs to leave the t.v. screen forever. He does NOTHING for me. What needs to happen is that the NXT guys come up, destroy the main wrestlers, announcers, anyone else. It needs to be revealed that Shane O'Mac is behind the upheaval. That'd be something worth watching.
    I dont think that angle would go over well at all considering not many people know who the NXT guys are.

    It would not be like the Invasion angle. People knew who the WCW guys were.

    People watching NXT guys do an invasion would confuse most people

    Plus, Nexus already did it in 2010 and it didnt exactly end well for that angle either

  6. #6
    Featured Contributor
    Collector Showcase
    Senior Member
    AmishDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ely, MN
    Posts
    12,354
     AmishDaveArcher
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HPC View Post
    I dont think that angle would go over well at all considering not many people know who the NXT guys are. It would not be like the Invasion angle. People knew who the WCW guys were. People watching NXT guys do an invasion would confuse most people Plus, Nexus already did it in 2010 and it didnt exactly end well for that angle either
    No angle's they have going now are working. May as well try ! JR needs to come back too, but that won't happen either.


    The BEST Josh Johnson collection you'll ever see

    JJ count: Total Cards: 2,443 Autographs = 886, 1/1's = 125, Patches = 228, Jerseys = 209, Buttons = 2 and MLB Logoman = 1

    Also collecting: Dennis Northcutt, Titus Young, Bilal Powell, Josh McCown, T.J. Graham, Gino Guidugli, A.J. Vanegas, Tony Zych, Philip Pfeiffer & Mike Sims-Walker.

    Trade list linkage

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •