Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone here ever buy from Shop at Home?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Over or under 200,000 women Don West has bagged?

Sent from my LGMS323 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

In a night? During a commercial break? While Kenny is on the phone? On top of a stack of 1988 McGwire "rookies"??????

MAKE YOUR POST CLEARER MAN!!

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I never bought anything from there but I was at a yard sale this summer with a guy that had some autograph baseballs for sale. Nolan Ryan, Hank Aaron and someone else slipping my mind. I also don't know if I remember COAs or anything but he had gotten them a long time ago. The receipts he had said he paid something like $20 each for the Ryan and Aaron. I didn't buy them but thought it was pretty cool

$20 for Ryan and Aaron signed balls?

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
I used to watch shop at home quite a bit for Don West and Eddie Lewis. It was always a treat when I think his name was Ken Goldman would call in and Don West would yell about Shaq Plaques. I never ordered anything through them. I do think my parents bought me stuff from QVC for Christmas one year though.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I never bought anything from there but I was at a yard sale this summer with a guy that had some autograph baseballs for sale. Nolan Ryan, Hank Aaron and someone else slipping my mind. I also don't know if I remember COAs or anything but he had gotten them a long time ago. The receipts he had said he paid something like $20 each for the Ryan and Aaron. I didn't buy them but thought it was pretty cool

You have to be very careful when buying signed balls of those guys that were originally purchased on TV. A lot of them came with Scoreboard COA's and Scoreboard was known to have lots of fakes. A buddy of mine had bought a Mays and Aaron off of TV back in the day. He was trying to sell them an when I asked to see them they had a Scoreboard COA. I handed them right back and walked away. Scoreboard was so sketchy it's best to not even entertain buying something from them.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
So maybe my Ruth/Mantle/Jeter signed ball authenticated my them isn't real?

Sent from my LGMS323 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Only if it's on a bud selig ball.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
I haven't bought anything from shop at home, but I am working on putting together the 1993 donruss elite dominator set, so I guess I'm buying something from someone who bought from shop at home, does that count? By the way if anyone has the non autographed version of the ryan or mattingly for the 1993 dominators for sale at a reasonable price let me know, those are the last two I need.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
I didn't buy anything from Shop at Home but I did watch it a lot. My wife bought me one of thiose 3200 count boxes of mostly baseball cards for around $47 about 20 years ago for Fathers Day.

dstrawberryfan39

Oct 16, 2013
I never bought anything from them but I loved watching it and I did get an auto of Don west from a tna product which is cool I think!

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I admit, those shows were entertaining to watch.They had these repackaged products, and always seemed to pull Bonds, O'Neal, Rodriguez, Jeter, other HOF autographs out of them all the time.If I had the money then I probably would have bought one.Do they still sell cards?

brian26

Nov 12, 2010
Used to watch on the weekends and loved it, even when it was just on in the background. Never purchased anything.

In the mid to late 2000s, Kevin Hite took over for Don. I emailed Kevin and got to know him a bit. I would occassionally talk to him on the phone, and he told me some great stories about Don and the rest of the crew at Shop at Home.

Members online