Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~ Wednesday Morning Thread ~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Lame taylor.

Grabbed a blaster of update just for kicks. Got a randy johnson world series mvp Manu patch, a couple felix for the PC, a slew of odd (and slightly annoying) inserts and a Mark Ellis *Saber sp

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Lame taylor.

Grabbed a blaster of update just for kicks. Got a randy johnson world series mvp Manu patch, a couple felix for the PC, a slew of odd (and slightly annoying) inserts and a Mark Ellis *Saber sp

Any Twins by chance?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Lame taylor.

Yeah... This whole thing could have been fixed with a quick message or two, and instead I have to try and get my money back.

Anyway... Once this is settled, I'll be able to work on my new card project. Sort of a co-op with another member. Can't wait to have everything finished :cool:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Yeah, I don't know what's going on.

The tracking number tells the tale, I should be able to get my money back. The card was "irreplaceable" and now it's lost in New York somewhere.

Members online

Latest posts