Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**Thursday Morning Thread**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Wow. Late start. I guess everyone is out enjoying National Boston Creme Pie Day.

Edit: It is "cream", not "creme". As a Massachusetts native you would think I should know that.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Good morning!
image-136.jpg

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Never heard of them. I really like that Maris card. The centering on those cards really looks good. I don't remember Mr. T being that short, lol.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Slept like crap last night. Good thing I only have one class to worry about today

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Scary events in our nation's capital yesterday. Gunman shot an unarmed, mostly ceremonial soldier point blank in the chest at the National War Memorial in Ottawa, then walked into the Pariament Building and started shooting. Crazy stuff!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning everyone.
Great looking cards here this morning.
Crazy stuff olerud, some wackjob somewhere will always have an opportunity. Hopefully they shot the guy

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Good afternoon everyone.
[MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] I'm pretty sure I remember you collecting the Fleer Legacy hats. Any interest in Carlton Fisk, Luis Tiant, and Rico Petrocelli for $80 dlvd? All Red Sox hats

Members online

Latest posts