Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which sports radio "morning drive" host are you most like?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I'm talking about guys like Mike & Mike, Boomer & Carton, Dan Patrick & the "danettes", etc.

I can't say I am exactly like any of the morning hosts but I'm closest to Carton (though not as off the wall).

I say that because I can easily be that animated and "goofy" more than the laid back like Boomer or boring like "the Mike's" or however you describe Colin Cowherd.

Funny thing is though that I like Dan Patrick's show the best, probably because it's different with the danettes.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I get so tired of national stuff. I like local a lot better, Maybe cuz it's usually the San Francisco Giants' station so it's very exciting right now

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I just remember (and I feel stupid for forgetting actually...)

I own a jacket of Sid's. I bought it from his estate sale he held not too long ago.

Sid was the first general manager of the Minneapolis Lakers. He essentially built the first dynasty in the NBA from the ground up, so that's why I got it.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
i'd say i'm most like dan patrick (without the danettes). He seems more than any other radio talk show hosts I listen to throughout the day to ask a lot of the same type of questions I would have if his guest is interesting to me so it's like we're on a similar wavelength of thinking.

too much nfl and nba though for me so our guest lists would be quite different and my show would probably die quickly with too much mlb guests and not enough streetball or nfl.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
i'd say i'm most like dan patrick (without the danettes). He seems more than any other radio talk show hosts I listen to throughout the day to ask a lot of the same type of questions I would have if his guest is interesting to me so it's like we're on a similar wavelength of thinking.

too much nfl and nba though for me so our guest lists would be quite different and my show would probably die quickly with too much mlb guests and not enough streetball or nfl.

Every show right now has way too much NBA.Already heard enough about the Lakers and Nash injury.

Members online