Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

$200 stubhub e-card for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
some of you here may know from the OLD beckett forums (cmcjr99 , aka the demon) or from the bench (cmcjr99).....for those of you who DON'T already know me or know about my current crisis , my landlord passed away recently and the company that took over his real estate agency is kicking me out so they can renovate the place and put it back on the market at a big mark-up....i'm now down to less than 2 months to be out of here and so far i have not found anything even remotely within my budget range OR that will let me bring my pets ....that's left me in the position of trying to move some of my PC items as well as some non-card material ASAP.....

with that in mind , i have a $200 stubhub e-card that i won in a kellogg's contest over the summer.....

i've been to exactly 1 nfl game way back in 1998 and 2 nba games in 2002....the only concert i've ever attended was october 8th , 1987....lisa lisa and cult jam with expose as the opening act....i have no real desire to go to any concerts and don't really have the TIME to go to any games now so i really have no need for the giftcard , as nice as it is ...

i checked ebay , and most stubhub electronic gift cards seem to sell fairly quickly for 85-100% of face value ....this is despite the fact that the listing of intangible items such as e-cards is technically a no-no there and since there is no tangible item to ship it's almost impossible to prevent a scammer from filing an item-not-received claim and winning automatically.....well , i can't afford to take that chance so i'm only looking to sell it on one of the card-trading sites where the smaller member base SHOULD result in a safer pool of potential buyers.......

if anyone here can use it i'll let it go for $180.....obviously no shipping charge ...that's $20 off face value so essentially $20 in "free" buying power.......if i do find a buyer here , i'd PREFER we both be online at the same time so can e-mail or pm you the code and let you verify the balance as soon as payment is received....

also , if it matters , there is plenty time to use this one ...according to my winning e-mail notice , it DOES have an expiration date but it's just a wee bit in the future....my 2031st birthday ! (01/01/4000)

Members online

Latest posts