User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Hello FCB

  1. #1
    Senior Member WCTYSON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,786
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Hello FCB

    Just wanted to say hello to the members here. I am a baseball card only collector but enjoy discussing most sports also, not just baseball. I see some familiar names around but a lot of members that I do not know. Feel free to message me and I look forward to getting to know the members here. Please be patient as I learn the process of posting images and setting up in the baseball B/S/T sections of this forum.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Hawk8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    8,247
    Mentioned
    560 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome!
    Want to buy anything Andre Dawson - Twitter @The8Hawk8
    159,911 Total Cards, 4,181 Different Cards, 1,098 Autographs, 355 1/1s, 174 RCs, 373 Graded, 187 Packs, 6 Buttons, 1,282 Mem Cards, 2,666 SN Cards
    28 Cameos, 206 Mentions, 337 Checklists
    Also collecting Drew Brees with my son

  3. #3
    Senior Member Enfuego79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Deltona, FL
    Posts
    4,828
     Mr. Enfuego
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome aboard.
    "Are you crying? Are you crying? There's no crying in Baseball!!" - Tom Hanks.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,078
     mackscards-collectibles
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello & welcome!

  5. #5
    Trade Moderator CatdaddysCards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Cherryvale, KS
    Posts
    6,867
     CatdaddysCards55
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome aboard. We've dealt before, over on the other site. I am charsupv over there. Enjoy your time here, and look forward to dealing with you.

  6. #6
    Senior Member WCTYSON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,786
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk8 View Post
    Welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego79 View Post
    Welcome aboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by pac_rat_76 View Post
    Hello & welcome!
    Glad to be here.

    Quote Originally Posted by CatdaddysCards View Post
    Welcome aboard. We've dealt before, over on the other site. I am charsupv over there. Enjoy your time here, and look forward to dealing with you.
    Thanks. Can you refresh my memory on our deal? I am always down with working with good people.

  7. #7
    Trade Moderator CatdaddysCards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Cherryvale, KS
    Posts
    6,867
     CatdaddysCards55
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's been quite a while ago. Just remembered the name. Pretty sure it was prospect stuff. I'll have to dig through feedback lol

  8. #8
    Senior Member WCTYSON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,786
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CatdaddysCards View Post
    It's been quite a while ago. Just remembered the name. Pretty sure it was prospect stuff. I'll have to dig through feedback lol
    I would do so myself but being banned I can not access any of my feedback history.

    I see you are a trade manager here. Do you mind if I message you sometime and figure out how things run here?

  9. #9
    Trade Moderator CatdaddysCards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Cherryvale, KS
    Posts
    6,867
     CatdaddysCards55
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
    I would do so myself but being banned I can not access any of my feedback history.

    I see you are a trade manager here. Do you mind if I message you sometime and figure out how things run here?
    Feel free. Happy to help any way that I can.

  10. #10
    Senior Member WCTYSON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,786
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CatdaddysCards View Post
    Feel free. Happy to help any way that I can.
    Thank you. I also want to assure members here that I was not banned on BO because of my business dealings. I look forward to working with members here in the future and hope this forum can get increased traffic.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    California and Oregon for school
    Posts
    1,833
     maxe0213
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
    Thank you. I also want to assure members here that I was not banned on BO because of my business dealings. I look forward to working with members here in the future and hope this forum can get increased traffic.
    You were banned for continued trolling correct? Even after being told not to? Seemed like a weird bannishment from the thread I read, but seems most are happy.

    Here's to successful interactions here, and less of the troll we saw on BO
    Always buying chrome slabs from 2012-2014 at up to 100% of ebay!

    Always buying raw chrome from 2013-2014 at up to 90% of ebay!

    All subject to players, condition, prices, sellers, among other variables.

  12. #12
    Senior Member WCTYSON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,786
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxe0213 View Post
    You were banned for continued trolling correct? Even after being told not to? Seemed like a weird bannishment from the thread I read, but seems most are happy.

    Here's to successful interactions here, and less of the troll we saw on BO
    Do I know you? Have I dealt with you before? Call it what you like but some of the people there that make fools of themselves call it trolling but I would say most see it otherwise. Why do you keep making accounts over there? Why were you banned numerous times?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jesus-eating-popcorn-gif.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	12.2 KB 
ID:	46561
    Last edited by WCTYSON; 02-18-2015 at 12:41 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •