Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any PSA/DNA Group subs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Has anyone ever put one together? Or does anyone submit for auto authentication that would be willing to piggy back?

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
[MENTION=3337]jeff550[/MENTION] has done a few that I've gotten in on. Haven't heard mention of any coming up soon though. I'd probably submit another of my Olerud TTM's if a blue-flip sub happened.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I suppose I could check in with him, his standard grading subs are meticulously run and awesome

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
One of PSA's current monthly specials is a blue flip authentication for $18 per card that any of you can submit to. Not sure if any of you are members there but you can usually find a $12 group sub every month on sportscollectors.net

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
The problem for me is the cost associated with shipping across the border. Shipping for one PSA/DNA encapsulated card, according to their rate chart (below), would cost $46. That's on top of the authentication fee. The last group PSA/DNA group sub I was part of cost me a total of $16 for one card.

It's simply not worth it for me to submit anything myself to PSA/DNA, or for any other grading. I don't get cards slabbed very often, but when I do group subs are the way to go!

1416105594577.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
The last group PSA/DNA group sub I was part of cost me a total of $16 for one card.

Did that include authentication?! Looking at the rates and fee schedule online it seems cheaper to just buy the ones I want already slabbed

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Did that include authentication?! Looking at the rates and fee schedule online it seems cheaper to just buy the ones I want already slabbed

Yes that was for auto authentication (blue flip), and postage back to me. It's not something I would do on a regular basis, but once a year or so if the opportunity arises I'll send in one of my TTM Topps autographs. I have a complete run of Olerud's base Topps that I slowly want to get PSA/DNA slabbed.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
It looks like deadline for the blue flip group sub for November on SCN (which I am pretty sure is the one Jeff sent your cards into before Olerud) just close a few days ago. I can let you guys know when they open up the group sub on there for December. If there is enough interest on FCB (very doubtful) someone could call or email psa for a group sub rate.

A_Pharis

It looks like deadline for the blue flip group sub for November on SCN (which I am pretty sure is the one Jeff sent your cards into before Olerud) just close a few days ago. I can let you guys know when they open up the group sub on there for December. If there is enough interest on FCB (very doubtful) someone could call or email psa for a group sub rate.

Send me a PM on the next one, please.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Send me a PM on the next one, please.

It looks to me like he opens his submissions around the 1st every month and needs the cards by the 14th of that month. He has one open now at $12 per card and needs everything by next Sunday. I'm hoping to take advantage of one one of these months

Members online