Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 Cases of 2014 Panini Classics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
So I busted 2 cases this weekend and I have to say I'm in the middle on it. I got some really nice cards in it, some others that should do well, and a bunch of meh. I doubt I make my money back on it, only next Sunday's end to the auction block will tell that tale.
Here's what I got: (remember, this is from 2 cases, highlights)

All are listed starting at $0.99, 7-day auctions
http://www.ebay.com/usr/dragsy
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Wow
that looks mehhhhhh to me :twisted::twisted::grin: And some of those should do will.
Lol, yeah, I said a bunch of meh, not ALL meh. I figure I'll put together about 12 sets of base as well. But the collation on Panini products is god awful. On Donruss series 1 and 2 I got 13 sets per case, but some cards were numbering 20. Same here. The insert sets will give me 2 or 3 complete from each of the 4 sets. BUT I got 10 or so of many of the cards. Topps may be terrible value, but the collation is spot on.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Those Lefty Gomez jersey swatches...

...will soon be used to replace the bats in Babe Ruth game used bat cards.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
I likely have 15 of them. Will let you know (as long as it's not one of the results of horrible collation). PM your addy

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Man, that Marlins dual patch /10 is beautiful...
Yeah, I thought that was nice. Black borders make it pop a bit.

The cards are doing pretty well, some much better than I would've imagined. The auctions are in the home stretch so hoping for that end of Thanksgiving travel, Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping push.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
I thought the product was decent, too, and it reminded me of Classics of the past.

Most 2014 Classics boxes in the store had one "big" name star/retired/RC as a hit--maybe not an autograph but at least a hit.