Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JJ Watt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Anyone catch is post game interview? I love to see a player who really seems to enjoy the game and appreciates it. With all the A holes and terrible football stories this year it's great to see a player you can really get behind and have your kids say they want to be like him. I'm not a Texans fan but I'm a big Watt fan.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I am near Houston and J.J. Watt is all over the place. He seems like a genuine good guy. Sports (and life, in general) needs more people like him.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
yes, in the postgame interview he did something bryce harper would do. ;) (still wearing his eyeblack instead of cleaning up before the presser).

thoughts and words, awesome. I'm not sure if I dug the eyeblack.

NFL should create a Defense MVP and an Offense MVP to acknowledge the best player on each side of the ball. Watt's been a beast-man this year but I'm not sure he would deserve the MVP over offense players like Payton Manning or Emmanual Sanders.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Really like him. I thought it was awesome when he got a huge deal and really downplayed it by saying he had no idea how to be rich and just wanted to go back to living in his small family home. I know a lot of guys after getting a big deal would say oh it's not about the money oh I don't care blah blah blah, but he came off really genuine at least to me. Class act all the way

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
The Texans have a great face of the franchise and it's great it's a defensive beast instead QB like almost every other team.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I love me some JJ Watt. So it'll be all the more tragic when the haters and "so over it" crowd show up.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
That man makes plays every game that potentially change the outcome. I have the utmost respect for him! And god am I glad he's on my team and not any other.

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
Another great Wisconsin football player doing the right thing. The NFL needs more guys like him.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts