Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CM Punks next venture

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Watching UFC 181 and Joe Rogan is interviewing Punk right now, he signed a multi fight contract with UFC and is expected to debut in 2015

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Hope he's the first death inside the Octagon.

Most of the stuff you say is a valid opinion and I respect it as such, whether I agree or not.

But come on, don't you think that's a bit much? Obviously you have a really low opinion of him due to things that have happened and some his actions and his thought process perhaps, or your interpretation of it, that's fine whether wrong, right, fair, or not - of course you are entitled to that. But do you really think he deserves to die a violent death? Much less at all?

Regardless, naturally you are entitled to that as well, I just think it might be a bit much this time, no?

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Most of the stuff you say is a valid opinion and I respect it as such, whether I agree or not.

But come on, don't you think that's a bit much? Obviously you have a really low opinion of him due to things that have happened and some his actions and his thought process perhaps, or your interpretation of it, that's fine whether wrong, right, fair, or not - of course you are entitled to that. But do you really think he deserves to die a violent death? Much less at all?

Regardless, naturally you are entitled to that as well, I just think it might be a bit much this time, no?

No, you're right.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
If you found out he did, would you make the effort to YouTube (or whatever) then?

Whatever happens, I'll see it regardless.

I I ignored the Punk interview last night while it was happening. But since then it's been all over my FaceBook news feed. Its unavoidable.

Members online

Latest posts