Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cam newton in car accident

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I saw this a few minutes ago on ESPN but it did not seem to say a lot about the nature of the injuries. When Julio Jones was in a car accident I remember it was also reported initially that he broke both legs but I don't remember seeing a follow up - did Julio in fact break both his legs that time?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Most reports have two small fractured bones in his back, like the injury that Romo got from the Redskins game.

It'll be interesting to see if he plays this week or even at all this season. Carolina is technically still in the Playoff hunt, but it's not worth risking it IMO...

pudge27t

Aug 6, 2011
Kansas
Yea! Definitely a sad day! Man I hope he can make a great recovery & that its not a nagging injury in his career!!
He had 2 Transverse Process Fractures! If you're like me, you're like wtf? :confused:

73222W.jpg

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...two-transverse-process-fractures-in-his-back/

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts