User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: 2015 Twinsfest

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love those 87 blow ups. So what's the deal with Blyleven personalizing? I know he's done it for years preHOF and I get it on a free sig but paid? And Gladden talking about eBaying his stuff? Has he ever even been on that site?

dculpepper11
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by byronscott4ever View Post
    Love those 87 blow ups. So what's the deal with Blyleven personalizing? I know he's done it for years preHOF and I get it on a free sig but paid? And Gladden talking about eBaying his stuff? Has he ever even been on that site?
    Both think they're bigger names than they really are. A few years back I asked Bert for a sweet spot sig and he told me "wherever I sign it is the sweet spot".. so I had him sign a HOF 8x10 instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So on Friday night I was in line for Bert. Some guy a row or two ahead of me was getting a Wheaties box signed from the 1987 World Series. After Bert signed near the top of the box the guy asked Bert where he was pictured on it and Bert proceeded to draw a 5-6 inch long arrow from his signature to where he was on the bottom of the dog pile. Someone has had a box of Wheaties for over 25 years and Bert kinda ruined it IMO.

devintolly
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never had a problem with Bert prehof but after the hof his ego just grew he acts like he was a first ballot.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Devin's bucket
    Justin Morneau PC

Always looking to add to my Justin Morneau collection!

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What Bert needs is someone to knock him down a few rungs. Have an 8x10 already with the inscription "14x on the Hall of Fame Ballot" and see what kind of drunken response you get (yes Bert was drunk or at a minimum extremely buzzed Friday night).
    Sent using my two hands, ten fingers, a keyboard and an internet connection.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i took in Friday and Saturday of this year's twinsfest, this year i think was the least autographs I wanted going into it. I usually have a big list and go through 2-3 lines a session, with help of course, but this year it seemed like i really didnt have alot of wants to take care of going into it, when i got there it was a whole different thing. Friday I started out by going to the Yard Sale, i really wanted a jersey or two with the all star patch on it, after going all season with being put bid on a few that were on MLB.com and what not this was my top priority. So i went to there right away and hand my Dad go to Arcia's line. My mom has really gotten into TwinsFest and had decided that after the all star game when i Had bought a case of All Star Wine that she wanted to get on of the bottles signed. so that was her plan. Another priority i had was to get through Torii's line which i passed on Friday's line in favor of Saturdays so I could get Jones and Koskie to sign too. But no one wants to read all this so I'll get to the good stuff, Pictures any questions just ask, I was literally the only guy there wearing a Fort Myers Miracle Hat all weekend I think and I usually am at the stadium too,

Random Player Jersey I have used a couple of times.

Gardenhire Gamer, i liked Gardy so this was an easy buy for me.

Diamond Gamer, these are my Favorite jerseys they wore, I dont see why they got rid of the pinstripes IMO best jersey they had

Parmalee Gamer, i wish i would have gotten a diffrent pattern then the blue, like the grey with the All Star Game patch but hindsight is 20/20 now

Dozier Gamer, i bought this at the begin of the year and couldnt have made a better purchase all year, usually the game used stuff i buy the guy gets traded or dropped after the i buy it, I had this Autographed.

Arica Gamer Bat I had signed

when i went to get the jerseys I had seen another Arcia Bat in the barrel so I grabbed that one also

Dinkleman Locket name plate, only player i had a clue who he was in the pile of name plates that was left when i got there

This was probably the easiest way to pick me out at TwinsFest, i grabbed this at the Yard Sale also, i had wanted this poster since the magazine came out, i was really happy to get this and be able to get it all signed yet besides.

some cards i got signed

Baseballs i got signed

And the Wine Bottle

all in all TwinsFest 2015 was great and cant wait till next year, im sure im missing something but these were the main highlights of my TwinsFest, Now onto Spring Training.

zc3009
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I remember you guys being in front of me @TwinsWin. I remember that wine bottle
    [CENTER]Signed Allen and Ginter Collector

Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how much was that poster at the yard sale?
    I ask because on Sunday they had the Gordon one for 50 and I about **** my pants that they wanted that much.
    Sent using my two hands, ten fingers, a keyboard and an internet connection.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I paid $25 and that bottle got a lot of attention form people haha

jagr3boys
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They wanted $50 for the Puckett posters. I thought that was an outrageous price, but when I went back later on Saturday, they were all gone.
    Collecting Gary and Joe Gaetti, Ozzie Smith, Kenny Boyer, Albert Pujols, Kirby Puckett, Joe Mauer,and Brian Dinkleman. PM me if you have something you don't need that I might!

And if you want to friend me on Facebook, please let me know your online handle, since I may not know your real name!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I honestly thought the pucketts were $75

zc3009
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinsWin View Post
    I think I paid $25 and that bottle got a lot of attention form people haha
    I remember Dozier commenting that when they win the World Series this year that they were going to pop the bottle open and celebrate
    [CENTER]Signed Allen and Ginter Collector

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkzac View Post
    I remember Dozier commenting that when they win the World Series this year that they were going to pop the bottle open and celebrate
    Haha ya

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678