Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Twinsfest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
ya he wanted the gold but he took a walk and thouhgt about it came back the gold was gone and he got the silver

I liked the silver one more, but I do know that the gold was cheaper. The autograph placement with the silver ink auto looked better than the gold and seemed a little less streaky than the gold

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
he said he got it for a good price compared to what he had on it. my brother only hit 1 auto line moliotr and sano he got sano on a bat and molitor on one of shauns painted seatback and that thing looks great

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Very nice stuff guys. I enjoyed TwinsFest from an entirely different perspective today. My wife and I were at the whim of our soon to be four year-old twin boys and their five and a half year old sister. This morning I held out hope that we'd get there in time for the end of the Mauer signing but some mornings it's like herding cats here. So no autograph lines for me this year. As you could probably guess, we spent quality time on the club level playing the boardwalk games, getting faces painted and also balloon animals. After lunch, which is quite a project in itself, we went downstairs and all three kids took a turn in the batting cages. We were impressed that all three were willing to listen and take instruction from the Twins' staff and took some decent swings off the tee. After the cages, I managed a few minutes at the card show, but didn't find anything of interest. The drive back home was quiet since we had three exhausted kids who fell asleep. During the drive, my wife promised not to schedule anything for the Friday of next year's TwinsFest. We'll see how that works out.

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
Love those 87 blow ups. So what's the deal with Blyleven personalizing? I know he's done it for years preHOF and I get it on a free sig but paid? And Gladden talking about eBaying his stuff? Has he ever even been on that site?

hrbek14

Jan 27, 2013
Waconia, MN
Love those 87 blow ups. So what's the deal with Blyleven personalizing? I know he's done it for years preHOF and I get it on a free sig but paid? And Gladden talking about eBaying his stuff? Has he ever even been on that site?

Both think they're bigger names than they really are. A few years back I asked Bert for a sweet spot sig and he told me "wherever I sign it is the sweet spot".. so I had him sign a HOF 8x10 instead.

yrocks2001

Jan 24, 2011
So on Friday night I was in line for Bert. Some guy a row or two ahead of me was getting a Wheaties box signed from the 1987 World Series. After Bert signed near the top of the box the guy asked Bert where he was pictured on it and Bert proceeded to draw a 5-6 inch long arrow from his signature to where he was on the bottom of the dog pile. Someone has had a box of Wheaties for over 25 years and Bert kinda ruined it IMO.

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
I never had a problem with Bert prehof but after the hof his ego just grew he acts like he was a first ballot.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
What Bert needs is someone to knock him down a few rungs. Have an 8x10 already with the inscription "14x on the Hall of Fame Ballot" and see what kind of drunken response you get (yes Bert was drunk or at a minimum extremely buzzed Friday night).

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
well i took in Friday and Saturday of this year's twinsfest, this year i think was the least autographs I wanted going into it. I usually have a big list and go through 2-3 lines a session, with help of course, but this year it seemed like i really didnt have alot of wants to take care of going into it, when i got there it was a whole different thing. Friday I started out by going to the Yard Sale, i really wanted a jersey or two with the all star patch on it, after going all season with being put bid on a few that were on MLB.com and what not this was my top priority. So i went to there right away and hand my Dad go to Arcia's line. My mom has really gotten into TwinsFest and had decided that after the all star game when i Had bought a case of All Star Wine that she wanted to get on of the bottles signed. so that was her plan. Another priority i had was to get through Torii's line which i passed on Friday's line in favor of Saturdays so I could get Jones and Koskie to sign too. But no one wants to read all this so I'll get to the good stuff, Pictures any questions just ask, I was literally the only guy there wearing a Fort Myers Miracle Hat all weekend I think and I usually am at the stadium too,

Random Player Jersey I have used a couple of times.
IMG_2821_zps841d015d.jpg

Gardenhire Gamer, i liked Gardy so this was an easy buy for me.
IMG_2819_zpscbe36000.jpg

Diamond Gamer, these are my Favorite jerseys they wore, I dont see why they got rid of the pinstripes IMO best jersey they had
IMG_2820_zps2042cdb9.jpg

Parmalee Gamer, i wish i would have gotten a diffrent pattern then the blue, like the grey with the All Star Game patch but hindsight is 20/20 now
IMG_2818_zpscda71f5d.jpg

Dozier Gamer, i bought this at the begin of the year and couldnt have made a better purchase all year, usually the game used stuff i buy the guy gets traded or dropped after the i buy it, I had this Autographed.
IMG_2817_zps2d43c010.jpg

Arica Gamer Bat I had signed
IMG_2814_zps7e237e91.jpg

when i went to get the jerseys I had seen another Arcia Bat in the barrel so I grabbed that one also

Dinkleman Locket name plate, only player i had a clue who he was in the pile of name plates that was left when i got there
IMG_2806_zps2a12b653.jpg

This was probably the easiest way to pick me out at TwinsFest, i grabbed this at the Yard Sale also, i had wanted this poster since the magazine came out, i was really happy to get this and be able to get it all signed yet besides.

IMG_2801_zps81434dc1.jpg

some cards i got signed
IMG_2798_zps3db49efb.jpg

IMG_2796_zps05051ad4.jpg

IMG_2795_zpsc8ff934d.jpg

IMG_2794_zpsd69cfe93.jpg

IMG_2791_zpsf8024e52.jpg

IMG_2787_zps2a649c94.jpg

IMG_2785_zpse757e21c.jpg

Baseballs i got signed
IMG_2784_zpsde14db9c.jpg

IMG_2783_zps4e59e5ce.jpg

IMG_2782_zpsad3ada53.jpg

IMG_2780_zps303fd6ad.jpg

IMG_2779_zpsb6624b2e.jpg

IMG_2778_zpse4a231dc.jpg

And the Wine Bottle
IMG_2816_zps606043fe.jpg

all in all TwinsFest 2015 was great and cant wait till next year, im sure im missing something but these were the main highlights of my TwinsFest, Now onto Spring Training.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Now I remember you guys being in front of me [MENTION=5998]TwinsWin[/MENTION]. I remember that wine bottle :lol:

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
how much was that poster at the yard sale?
I ask because on Sunday they had the Gordon one for 50 and I about **** my pants that they wanted that much.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I think I paid $25 and that bottle got a lot of attention form people haha

I remember Dozier commenting that when they win the World Series this year that they were going to pop the bottle open and celebrate :lol:

Members online

Latest posts